Zeus for FT

Watch as the real reason they want captured pred bodies is to find the perfect legs to replace Zeus’s with.

1 Like

Thats what im saying!! They put a football player in they can put a Human -Yautja mashup give him the ability to leap lol!!

You mean Zeuseless? No thanks.

1 Like

Dont talk about your son that way!

He’s no son of mine. The idiot loses every drug recipe I bring him so I need to keep going back for more. Luckily they seem to on random clipboards everywhere.

2 Likes

Cartels are notoriously unorganized

That’s what they want you to think.

1 Like

Nice overrated Avatar game coming out by an overrated studio, fitting for an overrated movie.

meanwhile Aliens FT gets some outsourced college students that will make one carbon copy horde shooter and then go bankrupt & go back to hotfixing dead MMOs.

🤡

Nerf Pred
Buff Zeus
Fuck FireTeam

AMEN

Now I imagine him dropping off the chopper ropes and screaming, “KENOBIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!” or maybe a bit more accurate, “PREDATORRRRRR!!!” and then doing this:
tenor giphy

Your attacks sadden James Cameron. They are not even logical. But have no fear, you will not be terminated. James Cameron loves and forgives you.

Yes fuck Fire, everyone hates him!

2 Likes

ftjd9

2 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeee… not sure if thats what I’ve meant… but yeah, fuck Fire!!!

1 Like

The predator doesn’t hunt Zeus Zeus hunts the predator without legs he can still move at light speeds to swiftly consume his prey there should be three teams predator fireteam and Zeus

How did I miss this pole ?