Zeus for FT

I think Zeus has been in the airplane to much. He needs to come to the jungle to stretch his legs and help kill the Predator!

He will be the ultimate FT character!
20 perk and gear points.
All specs
300 hp
Passives are critical knife stabs and increased bullet damage!
He will be maxed on on all stats!!

He will be mightier than the Mighty @James-Cameron

• Zeus as a Fireteam character
  • Zeus as the Predator
  • Or zeus stays in his ac-130

0 voters

4 Likes

Zeus for Predator

2 Likes

Predator for Zeus

2 Likes

Zeus is no grunt.

But also I want to hear him bitching about safes and being confused reading manuals on the ground so im torn.

Zeus for easter egg.

4 Likes

But he is bored amd lonely up there! Plus his skull would look so purdy on my belt!

Make for a fun alternative FT mission.

Defend Zeus and his compound

2 Likes

he’s at a command center drinking coffee and has people giving him chemistry lessons

1 Like

No he is sitting 10,000 feet in the air in a nice air-plane that he can shoot lazer beams and launch drone strikes from

1 Like

How can he come out & stretch his legs, he doesn’t have any.

1 Like

Why do ppl keep saying this?

Because it’s in the novel for this game?

Forgive me I’m kind of old, zeus?

I mean I dont read Video game books. You learn nothing from them so thats news to me! Also fuck if Dutch can become a person that ages half the speed of humans we can give Zeus Darth Maul robot legs

The guy that screams at you constantly

1 Like

I’m on board, but he better be OP as hell, like you should only be able to runone per squad :-p

2 Likes

Lol!!!

1 Like

He literally can’t walk properly (even though with the current state of balance that’s not really an issue)

1 Like

Yeah see dont matter robot legs

1 Like

Nah. What we really need is a volume slider just for him so i can mute his shitty, obnoxious voice acting that drowns out every other sound in the game.

1 Like

Mission progresses

Zeus: Clicking Noises

1 Like