Future Patch Ideas (Work-In-Progress)

Np. My bad for the attitude it’s just I’ve lost all patience lately for the word spam. Its been driving me crazy. As long as we can make peace tho after the fact, I’d say were all good then.

1 Like

Word Fire

Updated notes

@DesertDog I just finally finished my super post, and reposted it so I can get fresh replies. Mind if I link it here again?

You know what dragnar is going to do then right? lol

He doesnt need to. Yours is alreadly linked at the end of mine.

LOL, I am so trying to remain unbiased!

1 Like

Haha oh you didnt need to link it yourself. Ty though!

And its not really bias lol. We’ve been helping each other out since we started our posts. So ima keep doing that regardless of the direction they take.

This is very true

1 Like
  • Increased the range to retrieve the Smart Disc (to avoid sticking in trees and such)

Added a new one

-I think something awesome would be to add hunting “predator dog” to help the predator find, track and attack the fireteam members. Like in a new map a village that was actacked by a predator or something. Make the switching gear easier and increase health.

-Night time misson maps.

-Add vehicles to the game.

-Posion arrows to reduce soliders health.

-Add Lazer pointer upgrade for weapons.

-Add boxes or bags of granades and syrettes.

-Add turrents.

be sure to add removing the fuzz or extra glyph to the self-destruct puzzle. It turns out to be rather difficult.

Isn’t that a good thing the puzzle was way too easy and the way they done it was to stop people clearing it in seconds.

1 Like

Have you been doing the Daily CHallenge as FT? if not, do it. Then go to the General Discussion and talk about it. I suppose they are field testing it and don’t have a proper Quality Assurance team.

I like the extra glyphs, but the haze does screw over some of my friends with eye issues by making it look like other things. I think the extra glyphs should stay but not the haze.

There should be more game modes.

Like king of the hill, horde or some other different types of game play modes. And also maybe allow players to choose difficult they want to play in.

Also dispatch predator fist to give more time to prepare and setting up traps.

Where is the game between platforms, by invitation, you said that it’s fixed

These are idea patch notes, so that the developers know what to fix.

That sounds cool

Best point ever, the game after 1.09 is completely unbalanced. i Cant play as fire team anymore. Please fix it.

Maybe another patch isn’t a good idea. Shit seems to break more with every patch.

Of course, the developers know what is needed, you need to release a predator model for $ 10