Future Patch Ideas (Work-In-Progress)

Yeah i dont claim anymore, three arrow headshots and they are down, why put myself in risk for no reason

I think some interesting points are being brought up but in order to be balanced, quick claims still cause instant death for those who rush in because of how tanky and bullet spongy the predators are. I have watched many good predators abuse quick claims in order to force the fireteam member numbers down while they can just get away over and over again.

1 Like

Added daily and weekly mission for extra currency and field lockers

I like this idea of having daily happy hours.

Added Prestige or infinite level 100 to continue earning XP as currency

OK, if this doesnt happen, the game will likely become a UFO. Badges that is viewable on crossplay is essential. Or at least viewable for yourself or as part of your customization for your characters. Doesnā€™t matter to me if other players see it on the UI. It would be a game changer if we could actually make it a uniform patch that is seen in-game.

FT doesnā€™t need any more ammo

if you feel you need more ammo use the perk

1 Like

True

interrupted. no thats dumb as hell. how would any pred ever get a claim if interrupted come on, my opinion anyway, honourable ā€¦ you mean easy for the fireteam to be able to prevent it no matter what. ok. ā€œhonourableā€ lol. interruptible by melee? thats ridiculous because that wouldnt be abused. all they would do is what run in and knife the pred who is claiming

danhk87 - That is dumb as hell, gettig locked into a animation while claiming and getting unloading on. Please make a interrupt for claiming, that would make it so a predator canā€™t just run in mash CQC take a claim without punishment. There needs to be a punishment for a Predator that just spams CQC, either stopping him from doing it or draining the Predator Stam. so he canā€™t keep mashing CQC after, IDK, but some form of punishment needs to happen when the Predator is claiming and the 3 other FT is putting shots into him. The Predator is not a robot; take it from the movies. Lucky_jax_77 & Dragnar keep up the good brain storming <3

1 Like

Need 3 weapon keybinds. Primary, secondary and plasma caster which then also accounts for switching to wrist blades.

Honestly, itā€™s almost as though Illfonic planned for them since there are the keybinds for gear (4,5 and 6 on PC) and then just didnā€™t get around to it.

1 Like

I have researched all of your posts, you want a game that is only predator and the fireteam doesnā€™t have anything. You want predators to walk onto the map and instant win. Go ahead and try to deny it, but the proof is in your posts. This game is not for you and your fantasy.

1 Like

oh lord. no i dont. fireteam is easy mode good grief man. im almost level 90 from fireteam alone. fireteams a cakewalk pred is not. even zergs get wrecked. ive killed more preds or won the matches than ive done. so what you researched all my posts? who are you to tell me what this game is not for me. its for people who play predators. so you think a pred should be spam spotted in trees and things like that. and no i dont want them to instant win. and this isnt for you to dictate or tell me what i think i want. when you havent got a clue. lol @ go ahead and try deny it. the fireteam is easy mode good grief. pred has way too many things against him. dont pretend he doesnt. and if you think so. go play him and get spam spotted and wrecked. you are biased too the one side for the ft only too have it easy. which it already is.

1 Like

I just go by the evidence and what you say in every post.
On a different note, I see the predators are pretty balanced when it comes to the fireteam. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

lol @ prove me wrong. ive 2 vsed 1 a pred a few times and flattened them with a team mate. and their goes your bias again. i dont need to prove you wrong. i already know they are weak and the balance is against them not even close to being for them. you seem to only main ft judging from your posts or the way you talk. a friend who just got the game played a few hours and he was parrying preds who was trying to zerg and i used reinforce brought him back. and you know what his reaction was? this is bs and alot of things need changing and he had less than a days experience and we wrecked pred after pred as fireteam. so whats that tell you about someone whos knew too the game and can steamroll the pred. yeah exactly. the oh prove me wrong retort ā€œie ive nothing better to add or say because i dont know or i havent got a clueā€ is when people say prove me wrong. lord. lol

I have had a friend who played his first game and steam rolled the fireteams 10 times in a row, the first 10 games that he played since the beta

1 Like

I actually really like where this is going, I had an idea to try to implement a system where if a FT member deals enough damage to a predator and/or gives difficulty to the predator would make it to where you cant quick claim that person at all. I mean afterall, the predator is motivated by a good hunt. The more challenging the prey, the more his desire is increased to collect the trophy of worthy prey. Quick claims should only be available if the FT member in question was easy pickings for the predator. However if something like this were to be implemented, it would have to remove the ability to damage downed FT members to reduce bleed out time. It would have to only strictly be bleed out time that could kill a FT member if they were downed.

6 Likes

Epicsonic, I like your train of thought

2 Likes

Why thank you young scholar, I try :P

1 Like

Hmm i donā€™t think i agree with the quick claim changes at that point iā€™d just remove quick claim altogether you see the quick claim atm has itā€™s purpose as the quick in and get out so that you can kill 1 person and hopefully force them to waste their reinforce on 1 using the least amount of resources for the predator being 1 heal or one boar.

(albeit if pigs stay as they are where 6 spawn in one place and all of them heal for 90% then i would be fine with this change as then pred still has infinite resources :p but lets be honest that isnā€™t gonna stay.)

Since the predator has less resources available to them than the fireteam causing this to take longer will only reinforce plasma caster spam to do this exact same strat considering the fireteam currently can outgun the predator this is not a healthy change imo

albeit i am looking at this from a strictly both sides want to win perspective and not a ā€œaccurate imatation of the source materialā€ which i think is your going for.

1 Like

KameofWar, the quick claim is an instant kill compared to the others that why it should be either iterruptible and/or have a 2-3 second duration on it. You could spam stuff to kill them, but it should give you almost nothing as it is a dishonorable kill.

1 Like

ok this is gonna be a long one cause iā€™m not sure if you understand what i mean i donā€™t care about what the kills give iā€™m looking at it from a winning the game perspective i always consider for balancing both sides fireteam and pred want to win by any means neccasary they donā€™t care about earning not xp not veri
if we take away quick claim via increasing the time it takes AND making in interuptable

then what is supposed to be done when this happens
Fireteam is 3 supps 1 recon there all carrying guns that kill predator in one clip so weā€™ll say 40 bullets thatā€™s 10 bullets each predator downs one of them he lost 60% of his hp he has 3 heals (we wonā€™t consider infinite boars here cause we would assume they would get nerfed here unless they donā€™t in which case your change is fine.) cause all the supports have medkits 18 heals (not considering the ones found on the map and reinforce and the fact that you want syringes cheaper which would mean they have at least 4 more heals. thatā€™s a whole nother problem we could address later.) now the predator can either run away they pick that guy up pred heals so one heal of 3 spent for no gain fireteam spends one heal out of 18
pred could claim the kill and die for it cause itā€™s interupted and the 3 remaing fireteam shoots him 18 more times killing him ending the match where pred lost cause he couldnā€™t kill 1 of them
pred could attempt a shootout to kill the downed FT however this requires 3 shots uncharged or one fully charged shot fireteam then rushes at him and shoots pred 18 times more and kills him cause he canā€™t kill that fireteam member without being shot at himself.

now that ive walked you through the current balance of the game with your purposed change why is this a good thing asside from veritanium increase
now as i said before the reason quick claim is instant is to allow the predator to FORCE fireteam to use their most valuble resource or risk getting wiped another encouter with the pred even though they have more healing and with 3 still outgun the predator. while the pred only spends at most 1 heal or he dies over it rendering the attempt moot anyway

1 Like

ammo spawns increased by 35% fuck me. one person carrying assault has enough ammo for everyone. you dont need more. i would know i use the assault class. and you want to be able to flashbang the pred more when hes already weak as anything. no. and you want to nerf the bigs but buff the fireteam. the ft does not need any more buffs. ft is easy mode

1 Like