1/27 Predator: Hunting Grounds Livestream!

That being said we need an update pretty quickly with bug fixes new things especially new weapons new cosmetics new dlc maps and especially new game mode we really like this game so don’t let it please die

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

Dlc…

So that still leave the “free content” slot?

The community unfortunately has a relentless amount of hope LMAO

Stoked to tune in later today! :)

And we give you a lot of ideas and game mode ideas that we are sure you are able to do being really very fan of you and the game and especially predator according to me it is a bad idea to do this all 2 months we preferred all the months as in 2020 a dlc paying all months you would be very pleased to the player

Free content being new game mode or map?

((Yes I know I’m reaching but it would be a happy surprise))

2 Likes

No maj today 😭

Literally anything is a possibility for the free content updates. (Maps, weapons, gear, game modes).

Practically everything everyone wants and hopes for every free update.

Dlcs are just cosmetics and characters as history has shown.

Sort of a big task and situation to be delivering on imo.

Maybe if there was a way to assist in customer expectation like “Free updates are maintenence updates, unless otherwise specified”.

This Rollercoaster of hope the consumers keep sending themselves on is pretty wild lol.

Please give us a Predator bot at some point.

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to DLC, I’m hoping for a patch today that addresses the relentless bluescreening on PS. Backwater coming back would also be nice.

You better get on to, get us some Kass spinal column action!

6 Likes

Agreed

Yes, agreed as well

1 Like

I also remind you that the predlocks of the predator exile and also the map marigot are still not there for 2 months and 1 month so wait another 1 month we can not especially that we pay the dlc predator exile and we want to play again on the map backwater

Illfonic, please drop the update today!

1 Like

PLEASE DROP THE UPDATE TODAY!!!

1 Like

If there was an update, they would’ve started dropping it by now

Could you imagine?

The chaos of amazingness that would ensue if the fans expectation of an update… were met?

The games servers would be flooded looooool!

They probably don’t want to deal with players complaining about servers acting up xD

2 Likes

Good point

1 Like

I do my best to advocate for you guys! Thank you for being such passionate fans of the community, makes my job worth it.

6 Likes

do you look at people idles because the jungle hunter 87 mask was one of them and like in October or something then it came not trying to sound mean at all but just wondering that all

1 Like

Hello, please tell me planned to add FSR or DLSS?

2 Likes