12 second shit show

Good attempt! I’d reccomend using the Elder Sword as i found it the most damaging of all the melee weapons. Also the Combistick spear throw does more than half someone’s hp so keep that in mind if you ever equip it. Keep up the good content!

It does a lot more damage then half HP, on dutch with the extra health perk it leaves me very low on HP. At this point the spear THROW is a huge problem when I find someone that knows how to use it.

They have to go pick it up which is easily punished unlike the bow. And the bulletdrop on the combistick is much more extreme. That and the melee on it is the slowest shit ever you’d have no reason to use it if getting javelined in the fucking chest didnt do signifigant damage. If it did any less, more people would just move to bow because hooray an even smaller predator weapon pool just what the game needs.

Go back to complaining about the shitty plasma pistol getting buffed

1 Like

Don’t worry, buddy, in the next patch they will be taught how to parry PC shots. I’m sure.

1 Like

Hey! You leave the plasma pistol out of this! 😅

One day war club will join the ranks of the buffed.

Well, by the way, it would be nice if the blow with a club could not be repelled, and if you tried, you would be thrown 10 meters away.

Ceitho, THAT A NAME I HAVE SEE A LOT RECENTLY

also little tips for the preds main, ALWAYS KILL THE RECON FIRST

Would that even be a buff? You just put a lot of distance between you and the FT you are trying to melee.

Yes do this and leave my poor Scout alone.

nah you are next rigth after x’)

1 Like

Well, I imagine it this way: You throw a guy away, he falls on his back and a shot from something long-range arrives in his face.

I do use traps but normally once the choppa is called… i run in and lay them at the landing site and nail the team just as they think theyre going to be safe lol…

Ummm i do, that is my prefered loadout… when i leaped to the roof i still had the pistol in my hand, i didnt have time to switch to my sword due to lengthy animations so i just used the wristblades and since i run with a melee perk i just had to deal with it… usually when i melee its with the elder sword and my melee perk and can usually take a ft member down in 1-2 swings since ive usually already softened them up… but in this video i just didnt have time to make better decisions…
all these armchair quarterbacks are full of it… acting as if theyve never ever had a bad round… this was just a bad round like we all have had… even the armchair quarterback trolls

I don’t get how you were downed sofast. I am only able to play as FT on ps4 due to not being willing to wait over 30min for 1 fucking game.

but every predator i’ve fought against they are bullet sponges. even with head shots. I don’t get it. I play mostly as recon with the sniper rifle

Netgun doesnt work against pc players who know the trick of macroing a spamming key to instantly come out of the net.

:-)

i can press the f key fast asf… 1.5 seconds… grab my strong hand

lol ill trade shots with a recon all day… 2 arrow shots or plasma shots downed sniper… the usual. Ive had people say on PC fire teams say o shit its Flash Gordon. My load out is straight up ranged dmg… All my kills are usually beyond 100m. I know if I get one downed and they know that that Guys is dead. Pretty much a smart FT will just not pick you up till the pred is cleared. Smart pred will just shoot the downed FT member to make the PC Fire-team a 3 v 1. I also don’t jump around like a complete ass hat like some preds do.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

I traded shots with a predator and got him to run away. his aim was pretty shit though with the plasma. though he did get me with 2 arrows that game.