2.19 current bug list

Is the bow headshot bug still going strong

U forgot:

• Predkour glitching out when fast switching branches
  • Predkour not picking up branches to jump from ground on them
  • Predator plasma caster crosshair still does not have working shrinking crosshair triangle as it has in private matches
  • Pigs are still bugged in like 1 out of every 5 matches now… i dont get a single pig spawn after only 2 i get from start
  • Getting stuck on terrain and spinning 360s
2 Likes

I can confirm that the Spine is also bugged on the PC.

Here is a YT Link:

Btw, the visiual effect is to mark it.

1 Like

A related bug, I think, is the skull in the main menu background has the jaw shut since update 2.19.

1 Like

Really?
Need to pay attention to that.

Before update 2.19

After update 2.19

I thought I was going crazy! I knew the jaw used to be open!!

1 Like

Yeah. It looked much better with the jaw open in my opinion, but I think the closed jaw is related to the stiff trophy and was unintentional.

My favorite glitch is when the mouth is closed by then pops open

1 Like

That is interesting.
I’m hoping IllFonic will return the spines jiggleness and that the jaw is open.
Also we would need a few more home scenes not just the two we have right now.

1 Like

Any room for the combistick resetting predator loadouts bug? I’m getting it, and it seems to be pretty common on the Steam forums too. Could even be Steam-specific.

1 Like

I think PlayStation pro users are claiming that issue as well. I guess I could throw it on there.

1 Like

I for example can’t confirm the reset with the combistick. I got it on three loadouts and they are fine.

I’m on Pc too but on EpicGames.

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t had it either, but I’m on PS4 slim and my brother has PS5, and he hasn’t had the issue either.

Only place I’ve seen it pop up is on the Steam forums, or ones relating to PS4, as said above. So far I haven’t seen any of the reps active on the Steam forums though, so I thought it worth bringing up here.

1 Like

Reinforcements mission is often bugged on Deraild - radio will not spawn

2 Likes

We need hotfix in this month as soon as possible. Too many bugs after latest update.

1 Like

The past pattern? Yeah , not good

Not for me (epic games)

man do you think any of these will get fixed though these were definitely in that call right? (look at what I’m replying to that’s the post that matters for context here)
@OldKingHamlet

1 Like