2 Predators Mode?

So illfonic went live today for they’re January Stream and it was mentioned about DLC modes etc future of the game they said they couldn’t announce anything but that big things are in works and they’ll announce things soon however one of the devs mentioned something about 2 Predators maybe randomly after stating they can’t say anything I think it was @OldKingHamlet and I asked if it was implied as a mode? And this is the response!!!

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Don’t read too much into it

I think gauntlet will be Battle Royale

I think it will start where there are no Predators

When you reach a certain score you can be a Predator just like in clash and there will be up to 3 Predators

Predators will work together

Humans can work together

1 Like

i mean we know there is a 15 player mode in the works
i would assume there is more than one predator in that mode

but don’t read into it

2 Likes

LOL 😂

1 Like

Looks like someone’s salty toward my boy drums

3 Likes

What?

The very last comment someone’s salty toward drums

2 Likes

Dudes name is scrotti

Nuff said

3 Likes

😂

3 Likes

I didn’t see that until now tbh LOL 😂 drums did great!!!

2 Likes

Drums is great predator so I expect no less. The salt comes with the maining of the pred hahaha

2 Likes

I remember when I went against illfonic people was talking shit they have nothing better to do

2 Likes

Bruh I’ve heard the devs are scared of good preds so they only do public

2 Likes

LOL 😂 idk man

I wouldn’t know I’m never able to watch the stream

2 Likes

I asked about any more pred dlcs and they said they couldn’t tell us how many are planned

2 Likes

They did say they have lots planned though

3 Likes

Yea we heard that last year early summer and we got a half baked team deathmatch mode and 1 map and historically generic predators a bunch of FT buffs, 2 Dutch skins and a football player At this point it’s pointless for them to say crap like this.

8 Likes

This is where the game dies

5 Likes

Lol 😂

2 Likes