2 Predators Mode?

Why do you say that?

It could also be some kind of horde mode

Or king of the hill

Even 1v1

Could even be a super Predator vs 14 FT

Or like the lab escape scenario in The Predator

3 Likes

Its fucking hilarious how so many ft get pissed at pred attacking while their downed, but if you’re eating a pig or healing you’re fair game.

Lmao seriously.

5 Likes

I guess it just depends. I say it comes with the predator roll your the bad guy trying to kill everyone, essentially it’s you chose this roll and bed so now you have to lay on it. It’s the same thing as in dead by daylight

1 Like

I actually hope for gauntlet not being like clash.
It rather would enjoy it if it’s three Predators against 8 or 12 Soldiers.

4 Likes

So whiny, entitled survivors making up their own rules and then complaining when they die and get taken out of the match. Yeah sounds right.

4 Likes

Honestly I think that’s out of context.
I don’t remember anyone having anything negative to say about Drums. That might have been a dig at the dev play.

2 Likes

Same. I would find it more fun if it’s more similar to hunt but different enough to distinguish it from hunt. I personally don’t want it to be like clash where you have to get to a certain amount of score to be predator or where it’s a deathmatch basically. That’d be kinda lame imo. It honestly should feel like Predators with 3 preds hunting a larger amount of people.

First off, the predator isnt the bad guy.
Not in this game.
Dont be so quick to throw human morality at the pred when their whole civilization revolves around combat.

To them this is not wrong.

Second, everyone loves to bitch about anything predator does.
Its ridiculous.
Focus range?
Focus melee?

No matter.
Ft mains tend to be peices of shit.
Not all, theres a few cool ones.
But the assholes I’m Talking about want the complete advantage and will talk shit in order to manipulate a pred to play in a way thats easy for them cause they cant handle Anything else.

It’s pretty pathetic.
They choose to focus humans who are weak and boring.
But they want to be stronger than non human.

Sadly they already have that yet some of them STILL bitch about pred being too strong.
Its stupid.

5 Likes

Hey look that’s me questioning why we were blessed with “his” presence on the stream.

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to watch anything, what did I miss

Your famous now.

2 Likes

Someone summoned him from hell

2 Likes

I think we’re a little off track of the subject guys 😂 people will always talk shit fuck them if I reacted to every negative comment I see I’d be having a bad time however this game still has a lot of changing to go through who knows what’s gonna happen just have fun and play the game like illfonic said but I will say @IllFonic easier said than done most the time I quit playing PHG because one day my classes will be wiped no matter what I do or I get glitched so bad I have to constantly close and open a new app and despite you guys are trying the best you can I’m trying the best I can playing a game that constantly breaks after nearly a year out and it’s still hard to play that is what’s gonna keep people off this game and it’s not they’re fault it literally kills the game when your trying your ass off as a Predator or FT and you get blue screened and have to restart that’s should be a blue moon thing now every other time I play until this is fixed and until the game runs smooth conversations you guys are having are totally undermining the real problem here

1 Like

FT players and Predator players have 1 thing in common a working game because if not you won’t have a jungle to squabble in

4 Likes

I’ve lost all interest in the conversation because it got really derailed sooooo I’m just gonna post random shit I’ve found on discord

2 Likes

That’s an old one lol.

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes