2 Predators Mode?

Would be cool!

It was fun playing against them.

Amen bro!

2 Likes

Well if your going to be Mike that then Yeah I will got a problems deal with it. Yes the predator is the bad guy it’s always been labeled as the villain even by the own company if you dont know that then your just lol. If on there planet then maybe you have a point but no there invading our planet to kill us. You want to bring in logic? Might want to think before you speak.
Finessology agrees because he gets it.

Lmao by that logic then were beyond fucking evil because of how we farm animals.
It’s funny How people think their morals apply to others.

Il tell you this.
If you’re In a match with me, there ain’t no good or evil, right or wrong, literally all there is, is the fight.

Your perception doesnt matter.

1 Like

i’m about to hit you with the ultimate isn’t bad subjective though?

so predator is bad because he kills humans but from his perspective we are animals to him

so is not being a vegan evil by that logic? should we humans have a right to kill meat eaters cause they commit a sin against life?

in predator society he must hunt so he has the right to continue his lineage which is what life’s ultimate goal is
is the pursuit evil because he must take other life away?

1 Like

Yeah I can apply it for all of us because the predator isnt real (as far as we know)… but you want to talk about something meaning less it’s your whole conversation, because like you and me we ain’t going to do shit

Second verse same as the first

ah so your in the “anything adverse to me is evil camp” much like many other isolation/imperialists

have a nice day

1 Like

Well I’m sure if the predator is breathing down your neck trying to kill you this whole conversation would change real quick. Dont lie

Meat is murder

And I love it

1 Like

i mean your right but looks like my question still stands tall

as if it were reversed and the human kills the predator is the human evil for doing it?

1 Like

It’s a matter of perspective really I just go with the flow of the majority most of the time.

ok then you agree with me

1 Like

I find conversations like this interesting, but notice I’m leaving it all in game.

For the most part ppl agree on good and bad.

But if we get put in a match together, and I’m pred, il be fucked sideways if you think I’m the bad guy.
Cause I ain’t.

In that situation There is no good or bad.
All there Is, is the fight.
Like I said, your perception doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Predator is not evil

It’s like if you were sitting down eating a sandwich and I plopped down beside you and whipped out my own pb and j

Only they are shooting and killing each other

3 Likes

Well like I said it’s the bed you made to lay in the bad guys, just like I dead by daylight same similarity diffrent gameplay

Yeah your right I just like to fuck around for entertainment. Rofl

1 Like

They can’t tell you anything 'cause of NDA and that’s normal.

That response you got, it might mean nothing or just “don’t trip much” in the street language.

I know I do too but I do want to try to keep the matter at hand so illfonic knows and can fix them