2020-2021 Archive of leaks

4 Likes

Does this concept art mean that we’re going to get more than just Headquarters and Airstrip?

1 Like

If they want the game last then I hope so 6 maps isnt enough imo for the long run.

1 Like

Airstrip and Headquarters were in the metadata but these concepts arts might only be segments of the map. Doesnt mean they are representations of a complete map.

@CaptainRex
Yeah and both Overgrowth’s and Derailed’s concept art are different from what we actually got.

Leaked maps for reference, maybe we can spot some connections
12933d686537c8f17ae9b0639beac32f4a2ff710_2_488x500
da12a160f5576ed36a350257a115d3de7b1ad48d_2_614x500

3 Likes

Its less likely that a ship derilect is going to be anywhere near the airstrip. Most likely the first one but i don’t see anything near a large ocean body but you never know.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Why draw a wrecked boat for a map called airstrip.
Now that I’m looking at these concept art and the leaked maps I think maybe we might get maybe 1 or 2 extra maps, not counting the already 2 maps that are coming

So in total we might get 3 or 4 more maps. This is good

2 Likes

Added some more old leaks to the original post

8fffopp725q51
SPOILER_unknown-1

Im surprised I missed these juicy old leaks

4 Likes

I’m still guessing as to what the big radio backpack will be used for. Looks important!

Updated map it looks cool

Thank you @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK for this glorious bounty

2 Likes

I’ll thank my brother for you. He’s been playing on PC and just figured out how to get into the files recently.

1 Like

Thats the main reason I want the pc version, not to play but to dig into the files.

2 Likes

Nice

It bothers me that it says Overgrowth
I hope that they don’t remove Overgrowth

Is it me? Or does the map look smaller to the old one?

Yes it looks like the devs spruced up the old leaked map
12933d686537c8f17ae9b0639beac32f4a2ff710_2_488x500

It maybe called Overgrowth to attempt and hide it’s name from us.

2 Likes

I wonder the comms and stargazer classes will be🤔🤔

1 Like

Only time will tell
But I really want the Stargazer heavy’s helmet for some of my classes

Maybe