2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Sorry meant to say “We need an update in order to get more leaks”

sad face

I doubt the pc will spin on black. City Hunter has a unique bolt color and laser activation sound which he doesn’t have in game so I wouldn’t be surprised if blacks functions like all the others.

Celtic and chopper costumes would be incredible for scar if they did it. It would certainly add value to any sort of pack they come in technically getting three Predators for the price of one.

Either the brothers are separate classes or they are one class
I just hope we get all 3. Maybe we can get a few of the other Predator that were in the first AVP movie as well
Fingers crossed 🤞

That’d be really cool if they did represent all the Predators in that movie. Of course they have somethings they can’t currently do with the existing mechanics like the dual wrist blades and scimitars without adding new items, but for the most part everyone could get representation here. I guess the Elder is a bit iffy given the cape but I guess if for the sake of the game it was ignored we could get everyone. Chopper could also be a case of having trophies visible given the couple of skulls mounted on his back. This could go even further with the sequel as Bull and Bone Grill have some unique things going on which can be used for Wolf since they share parts.

1 Like

Bump

If we do get an update tomorrow I wonder how many of the “new” stuff will we have already seen coming because of the leaks

1 Like

I wonder what new leaks we’ll get for the archive.

Probably 0 till next update

That’s what they are referring to

1 Like

Hopefully they post them here
So I can archive them for all to see

1 Like

Missed a few other new ones but nice so far. Isabelle is also technically a leak

I don’t considered that to a leak
Because we should be able to put 2 and 2 together

There’s other ones as well either way, could of swore seen more

Finallyimage

1 Like

Well if you find them then link them here

unknown(1)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this here
Edit: I think I found the original post

2 Likes

@Tbrack25 posted these babies on imgur go check them out
Scar and Mr.Black Plasma Caster animations
Scar
Mr

1 Like

I think this might foreshadow some new content. Maybe Gauntlet has a mission checklist or maybe this means we will be get single player content who knows

This isn’t a leak but I’m posting it here anyways

7 Likes