2020 Presidential Election

Plz no ban mods, I am just speculating in the specified off topic area.
I did the math with the current data assuming each candidate gets each state that they are currently leading in.
At the time of posting Biden has 131 points in the electoral collage whereas Trump has 98.
Calculations assuming each candidate gets what state they are currently leading in, and at time of posting. (note several states do not have data yet, so margin of error etc).
Trump: 98 (secured) + 194 (leading in) = Total 292
Biden: 131 (secured) + 65 (leading in) = Total 196
Electoral College Votes required to win: 270
With the current data it appears that if each candidate gets states that they are currently leading in, Donald Trump will receive 4 more years in office. Feel free to update with new calculations as more data is posted.
Update: Trump now has 108 secured, Biden still stands at 131.
Interestingly enough Trump its leading in Maine with a 3% margin as of now.

4 Likes

Beware the red mirage

!Prediction!

The democrats will claim an early victory

Trump will win

Democrats won’t accept it

Claim more collusion

War in the streets

The most violent era in American history

2 Likes

I would agree with that. If the democrat’s reaction to Trump’s victory in 2016 is any clue, I am going to have a lot of FUN with all of these violent protesters.

1 Like

6 Likes

Respectable. On a side note I also enjoy doing survivalist type excursions. I find it very relaxing.

2 Likes

Your wrong. Emporor Palpatine will win because you are the Senate.

1 Like

I think in this time of strife there is only one president we can trust.

And that would be raptor jesus.

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Biden: 209 (secured) + 25 (leading in) = Total 234
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada = 13 EC Votes) = Total 247
Trump: 118 (secured) + 177 (leading in) = Total 295
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada = 13 EC Votes) = Total 308
Electoral College Votes needed to win 270
Assuming each candidate gets states that they lead in right now, Trump will win even if Biden gets all 3 states with no data as of now. The way it looks right now is that Trump will get 4 more years.

1 Like

A lot of the swing states are tracking for Trump so that’s a big positive for him. That’s how he won last time.

Right now there’s been a pause in the updates so I don’t know what’s going on.

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t got an update in quite a while. Interestingly enough in Virginia Biden is winning with a 48% vote and Trump has a 50% vote. I think it is bugged.
On a side note Republicans have a slight edge in The Senate and The House

2 Likes

Yeah. 4 years ago Clinton won Virginia by only 5 % so it’s weird that it’s not a swing state, but Texas is. But I guess there’s more data that is used besides past election.

1 Like

I agree. Weird that it would not be classified as one or received more attention given the margin last year.

2 Likes

But yeah, the numbers were really in trump’s favor early on and now biden closed the gap so those people know what’s going on, it’s their job.

Though most polls this morning water saying that biden has a 7 point lead and Clinton has only a 3.5 point lead, but it’s still looking good for Trump now

1 Like

NEW UPDATE (Fixed Numbers):
Biden: 213 (secured) + 25 (leading in) = Total 238
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada = 13 EC Votes) = Total 241
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada = 13 EC Votes) = Total 308
Assuming each candidate gets states that they lead in right now, Trump will win even if Biden gets all 3 states with no data as of now. The way it looks right now is that Trump will get 4 more years.

2 Likes

Also, reps are doing good in the house and might have a 50/50 chance for the senate. That’s important to

2 Likes

I agree. It seems like trump should fet most swing states. Comparing to last time, i think he can lose some odd 30-35 points and still win

1 Like

Yeah, I looked at the numbers again, Republicans have a definite edge in house and Senate is between them. Maybe, just maybe the Republicans might have control over the Senate, House, and Presidency. I think that Trump is gonna win this one, given the rough estimates I did and current numbers.

2 Likes

Though about 2 hours ago it was t looking good for Trump on states like texas, ohio and pennsylvania, but it all changed. Might still change as many swing states still have 30-40% of ballots to count

2 Likes

Yup. Another thing I noticed that in some states about 10-15% more people voted than last time. Better turnout or just population growth?

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE (Hawaii):
Biden: 213 (secured) + 25 (leading in) = Total 238
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Alaska, Nevada = 9 EC Votes) = Total 247
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Alaska, Nevada = 9 EC Votes) = Total 304
Assuming each candidate gets states that they lead in right now, Trump will win even if Biden gets all 2 states with no data as of now. The way it looks right now is that Trump will get 4 more years.

1 Like