2020 Presidential Election

I would say both as to population growth and increased voter turnout. Given how polarizing this and last election were, it is likely more people on both sides are voting more than they would if the election was much more calm. Also, I live in Ohio, so watching it go red was as I had foreseen it. Saw many more Trump signs than compared to 2016 and very few Biden signs relatively.

1 Like

You’re probably right. Not that it matters, but i doubt that trump will get popular vote. Too many people in metropolitan centers who are Dems. Though he’s not doing too bad in NY, but Texas is not as rep either.

2 Likes

I would agree. It is interesting to see democrats call ruin of democracy/republic when Trump got elected in 2016, but it really shows how great our republic is. The founding fathers created the electoral college so that a majority could not win all the time, and this is a great example of that at work. If anything it proves how great of a republic we have.

2 Likes

Also from Ohio (cle). Lol. It is getting late, but i don’t want to just wake up to the news. I want to be there in the moment

1 Like

Last year and until a few month ago I considered myself a democrat, but seeing how the dem cities suffered during covid under that party and how instead if uniting with reps to make things better they just look to attack when mistakes happen and how Dems handled protests/riots really pushed me away from them. I know it’s a few bad apples at the top and others are just afraid to speak out cause they may lose their place, but i was enough to change my mind

1 Like

Like even if biden wins, I’ll be ok with it. I know that politics is a dirty game and that’s how you make it there, but decisions made at key moments sealed the deal for me.

Fla was at 98% counted for some time and they just changed it to 96% counted on Yahoo. Some sneaky sheet 😁

2 Likes

Same, I want to witness this firsthand! From Butler County (North of Cincinnati). I have seen a lot of people in similar cases recently. I agree with you that it is mostly just a few bad people in charge of everything, and I hope that if more people speak out we can come together as Americans for a greater good (god knows we need it now of all times).

1 Like

Agreed, this country could do so much to fix crime, poverty, education, healthcare and things like racism if theyd work together a bit more. But instead theyre polar opposites and just create more animosity in people.

1 Like

NEW UPDATE (More Secured Votes):
Biden: 223 (secured) + 15 (leading in) = Total 238
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Alaska, Nevada = 9 EC Votes) = Total 247
Trump: 145 (secured) + 144 (leading in) = Total 295
WITH ALL NO DATA STATES (Alaska, Nevada = 9 EC Votes) = Total 304
Electoral College Votes needed to win 270
Assuming each candidate gets states that they lead in right now, Trump will get 4 more years.

1 Like

Picture is getting clearer

1 Like

Yep, and they will continue to polarize and divide because that’s what gets em votes and power. At least until more people start to realize the bs, and I know we can all do something about it if enough people do the right thing.

1 Like

Yep, Nevada is just starting to report data. Trump is leading, but only 6 percent of the data is inputted yet, so it is anyones game in Nevada.
Edit: Trump is now at 174 confirmed.

I wonder why fla status changed from 98% counted to 96%?

I guess trump win anyway so doesn’t matter anymore

Yeah I just saw that change. Might be if they got more poll data in that they did not account for. Either that or Florida Man is back at it again.

Yeah. I think they like the attention 😃. ‘America’s dick’ as some people call it 😂

1 Like

It’s fitting!

New Jersey just legalized pot. Best part of elections.

2 Likes

Playing P:HG will be more fun now. There were post of people playing drunk, but not a single one of people playing high 😁 Though, Pred will seem even slower

1 Like

In the Senate and House Elections:
Senate: Republicans are at 46 seats and Democrats are at 42. (note that other parties hold 2 seats)
House: Republicans are at 153 representatives and Democrats are at 141 representatives.