2020 Presidential Election

214 Biden 210 Trump

1 Like

Senate should be reps. Dems picking up pace in house tho

Lots of new victims for Jason!

3 Likes

I watched that vid that you posted about the NK girl (park). Tough to believe that a country like that can exist in today’s time. That whole region is troubled. And i guess certain parts of africa are hard to imagine. In some of those countries i have a hard time seeing how they can get on the right track without some usurping power from outside

1 Like

Not only do they exist but they don’t seem to like the US very much and have big bombs

At the end of the vid it was leading into another one saying that basically china is behind this stuff. I’ll watch about that dynamic sometime this week.

I bet almost no one really likes usa but they have to be reasonable about it. Usa acts from position of power and that gives it many advantages so places like china, russia and to some part EU will always be on guard and play to get certain advantages.

1 Like

CA counted 62% of vote. NV counted 3% of vote. Wake up nevada!

UPDATE:
Presidential Election: Trump now has 212 confirmed Electoral College Votes, Biden is holding steady at 223.
Senate: No change in Senate, Republicans 46, Democrats 44
House: Republican seats in the house 159, Democrat seats 151

1 Like

Alaska data is finally showing up, they are leaning towards Trump.

Canadian news is saying 46 to 45 currently, for the senate.
52 to 48 now.

Same on Yahoo. I guess they’re grouping together Dems and independents

Huh, Democrats have 44 as of now, independents have 2.

Don’t think they track independents, but I’m not sure. We tend to ignore anything but the main parties in our reporting though. They don’t effect trade deals.

👆

NV just woke up. 4% counted 😁

Now 49% counted. Wow

It’s been interesting so far, tomorrow is going to be more interesting.

1 Like

Yeah. I tried to look up rules for recounts but i think they may differ for each state so who knows if those will happen. And just the general mood of the people. It’ll take a few days to take it in for some folks

1 Like

Yeah different states have crazy different rules. Military votes won’t even be done coming in for 2 days and they expect double the number of service votes that they normally get.

1 Like

Yeah. North Carolina is kinda close right now. I guess some of it will depend if it’ll matter in the end. If a certain state offers 10 votes but the difference in 25, then it won’t change the end result. Getting it right matters of course, but they don’t have to rush

1 Like