2v6 mode is here

I fucking love you

3 Likes

That’s the funniest part about it lol

2 Likes

howd it go?!?!?!?!

Im going to try to round up my buddies and try it out today!

2 Likes

Well we were only able to get 6 people on and only 5 at once lol. We need 8 all at the same time to try it out!

3 Likes

Going to post a series of photos with the settings my buddies tried out :)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing, me, 626 drums and his friends tried this mode and it’s so fun, adds a new play style to the game. The preds can actually make a plan for ambushes and strategic ways to kill the ft. The possibilities are endless…

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Epic

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tweak everything to you’re desire! The preds and FT agreed these settings worked very well!

2 Likes

This is epic

2 Likes

We have some different settings but the beauty of it is. You can play it however you want!

4 Likes

Yessss!

3 Likes

@OldKingHamlet and @Courier, take not guys. Take notes!😅😅 We’re so close to a 2 predator vs 6 ft, or 3 predator vs 8-12 ft! Soooo closee

3 Likes

EVERYONE Wants A Multiple Predator VS FT Game Mode, and I’m happy we can get close to what we want

4 Likes

We made history guys…

Heres out match playing the ironed our version we were playing with.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet let us know what you guys think :)!

@BigTowelie @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK @REYNOSO_FUA11 @DisturbedLlama @KaKa-DewDew JacksM4n1acs, Secret Agent, Blakthunda… thank you guys for making this so much fun <3

AGAIN

All mods are listed above in the screenshots, highly recommend to tweak the game to your playstyle and needs :)

Have fun guys and GET CREATING! :)

Maybe one day we can have such a stock pile of game modes, this is basically gonna be the next Halo 2.0 forge wise.

The community one day could have their stuff shared and played as actual game modes? (Here’s to hoping!).

SO STOKED!

7 Likes