3rd person ft

i saw someone suggesting 1st person pred, so was wondering if 3rd person ft would be cool, but would have a reduced fov as to not make it unfair to pred, plus would be cool to see the customization that you equip.

2 Likes

I was suggesting both, but some one actually explaind to me why the gaem is setup the way it is, and why it needs to stay that way.

I’d like to revive this because i think third person option would be very nice. also first person for predator.
I dont care about “lost of fairness” , I want to see my Arnold with his wacky hats. Its a game, I want it to be fun.

But It wouldnt be fun for the Pred

thats a weak argument.

1 Like

3rd Person for FT would be awesome; that way you can see your outfit setup on the game. Just make it without the chance of turning the view, like when you get killed and see the other guys playing. That way, it won’t be that “unfair” to the Predator.

Not really the argument has already been stated above. The field of view increase would be unfair and unfun for the pred.

Could be a tight over the shoulder camera that rotates along with direction of movement not aim. The FOV wouldn’t really change and you wouldn’t be able to spin the camera around your body.

1 Like

On one hand yes, but to have this camere option is all about seeing your character from all angles… so no

It’s a compromise though. Better than nothing.

Its already built into the game however spinning around them is not. Its camera angle we get while we are dead and waiting for re-inforcements. i think it would be cool but would like this to be optional.

I would like to see if in Private Lobbies.

No

By the way aliens Fireteam has only 3rd person. I prefere 1st person. For predator i think 3rd person is better but is only an opinion. Because Predator jumps climbs trees it’s more practical

Go buy their new game.

Fully 3rd person.

Just add it as a private match variable, there everyone’s happy