4/23 Abnormal Queue Times

Players are reporting long queue times. We are investigating the issue.

52 Likes

Any progress? I’ve been in a queue for 23 mins so far.

19 Likes

Been trying to play for 2 hours ive successfully had 1 match with half a group??

12 Likes

Yeah Im kinda sad that I activated my 48 hour double exp, will there be an extension to the double exp because of the queue times stopping players from utilizing it properly?

40 Likes

Have been in menu since launch at 12. Have played only one game, and am now loading into my second match.

I only played 2 matches in 2 hours… I was really looking forward to playing this all night.

11 Likes

This is the same annoying thing happen on The demo version…im realize If was a good thing buy this game

1 Like

I downloaded and sat in a queue for 10 minutes then reset app and sat in 1 for about 15! It told me i was connecting at one point then just went back to the queue

2 Likes

Hey. I only been waiting 4-6 mins if crossplay is not on.

7 Likes

This is just sad to me, i just want my game to work 😭.

3 Likes

Hope there is an extension of the XP bonus or there is an additional XP bonus granted. I’ve only played 3 games in 15 hours. Not happy.

9 Likes

I know it’d be a drag but the preference option needs to go, that’s what’s making loading into a match last an eternity.

2 Likes

Anyone trying to play a private/custom game?
Drevmwvlker add me PS4 and let’s get some matches if this continues

5 Likes

Anybody know how to inv friends cross platform?

2 Likes

All day I’ve only gotten into one match which was me vs a predator and no teammates. 2 hours of waiting and I got 2 minutes of gameplay

2 Likes

Yes how can we connect and do private matches? I’m down anybody wanna go?!

2 Likes

My queue length is always 10+ minutes then I get placed into an empty lobby and wait another 35+ minutes and in 2 hours I have had two matches without full lobbies

2 Likes

There was an issue where I couldn’t climb up any tree or branches at all.

1 Like

What platform do you have

50 sec wait is now 10 mins smh. Wow cmon yall can’t do people like this

4 Likes