4/23 Abnormal Queue Times

Ps4

1 Like

I been waiting for a long time as well whatā€™s going on I was so excited of playing this and this happens come on

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been in a lobby and no predator and 2 open slots and back out and search only to be in a 10 min wait time. Iā€™ve had faster luck if I just hit the soldiers box instead of no preference

1 Like

Only 2 matches so far in an hour! 1st match full team. 2nd only 2 and got destroyed!!

Inconceivable just like Friday the 13th

4 Likes

GamerBoy and that is saying something. That was the worst release in the history of video games. Any idea if we can inv cross plat?

1 Like

well good news seems like people are playingā€¦ bad news is why arenā€™t we being matched up? hopefully everyone is playing crossplatform to get maximum peopleā€¦

Add me BigPopaPalatine get a private match going

Everytime I get connecting it changes to Cooldown and I have to wait againšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Yo add me up bro, its Bean_lettuce

Might be making progress, just found a match in 6 minutes, little less. Or I got lucky, not too sure.

Hope u sort this out because stuff like this having a bad start will give ur game a bad name and then kill it very quickly in todayā€™s gaming market people donā€™t have patience please sort it asap as itā€™s a really good game u have a gem donā€™t ruin it

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for 30mins and still no match

1 Like

I know on fortnite you were able to inv people through there epic games accountā€¦ but not sure if ps4 players use there epic games account to play or not

1 Like

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST GAME TO HAVE A BAD STARTā€¦ happens on alot of these multiplayer only games

7 Likes

Restart queue or app, that sort of makes me find a match.

2 Likes

Any ps4 players want to post their epic name to see if we can inv cross plat?

1 Like

Add me its my username

1 Like

Anyone down for private matches im done waitingā€¦ im in but nobody else is šŸ™„šŸ™„

2 Likes

I just added you.