4/28 - We hear your feedback!

GUYS! Our prayers has been heard, they are releasing Dutch DLC…PAID DLC…the game is FIXED!

Uninstalling this piece of shit now, no more. Work on DLC when a game is in DIRE need of patching and content, and you make a fucking DLC character that offers NOTHING to the game except visuals.

Fuck Illfonic.

1 Like

I can play it solo, but with a lot of patience. And i like the game while playing it. Whether i lose or win

Hey they might drop a patch before Dutch or with Dutch but it’s bad marketing on them they should of drop patch then mention Dutch afterwards that at least would of cheered us up in combination with the patch

2 Likes

You can play a solo campaign???
Interesting because it’s not actually incorporated in the game…

then they maybe should mention that, or at least acknowledge their user base reporting massive issues in the last 15hrs

Aaah. No. I dont do that. But i dont have a squad atm so i queue solo. Misunderstanding from my side.

It’s a pretty big assumption on your part that you know when they worked on any of that, matchmaking is the issue that we all agree on amongst some other less glaring things, like medkits that sink in the floor or become part of a truck, falling off the tree as a predator only to have the predator act like you’re in the tree if it was total shit then nobody would likely care and just leave but we all want it to work

1 Like

Yes you can play private matches solo I have been getting a lot of my veritanium that way so I can focus on the pred in quickplay while completing my mission not get caught unaware picking up veritanium

Really really really want to :D

1 Like

Most of us are just hella frustrated because we know it’s a lot of fun working half assed imagine when it’s not bugged

absolutely agree

Can you please just get crossplay parties between pc and ps4 up and running properly and consistently i am begging you

2 Likes

I have a feeling that’s gonna take time because Sony is weird about that kinda stuff but it does say their name so I’m not exactly sure, could be fun and I’d like to see it too

!!! FIX YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU GONNA ADD ANY DLS AND SET ANY PRICE FOR IT !!!

1 Like

guess xbox players won’t get it. loved Friday the 13th game just wish xbox could get this to all the xbox players wish they could play it including myself.

Yep me too
I wish Xbox players will get it too and that it will be a console crossplay like PUBG

Keep telling us about how a game that is never meant to have a story mode needs a story mode please, dig your ignorance into this conversation more, it couldnt possibly be any more off topic

Directx 12…?

Ofcourse we are. We’re giving dev’s lots of chances but for how long. We are expecting good gameplay because we know how fast can technology evolve. That’s why you are right about the fact that 4-5 years ago this would’ve stood a chance.
If the next 2 patches don’t do anything, I’m out because I’ve got other games to play and didn’t install them because I keep waiting to play Hunting Grounds. I haven’t played in a week or so because I don’t have anything else to do or to experience in this game. I ain’t gonna wait for long. And tbh, the 2 free tapes don’t help at all. If I’m gonna wait till July for a gun and a knife, fk it.

1 Like

Matches all of a sudden are staying in the “matchmaking” stage. Not loading into a lobby, and we are FT not Predator. What gives with these servers?!?

1 Like