4 pc hacker ban pls + video evidence

Yeah dropping your settings down is really cheap I hope they fix that.

1 Like

You got rekt, OP
Welcome to PC snipers

1 Like

That’s why I have cross-play turned off, lol.

1 Like

Here is what it looks like from the FT side.

In short. Do not leap while cloaked and at range.

1 Like

They can understand where you are because , unfortunatly, the Predator makes abnormal sounds while cloacking and you can hear him across the map with decent earbuds.

I had the same happen to me and only till I started playing FT and playing with headphones you can find a cloaked predator from miles away. They need to stop the sound coming from the predator but make it a proximity sound that plays in the ears of the FT and gets louder the closer they get but doesn’t give any directional hint

Yeah some Russian pussies that cant play the game the way it’s intended because if they keep there graphics at normal they are ass. All pc players play like this because they are simply not good and need every advantage to win

Also most gamers if not from America are soft pussyfooted little kids who cant stand to get beat so they send you hate mail and if you respond they report it because they cant take the fact that a Free country exists

Hey don’t throw all of us with those losers I play on epic settings I think that’s second from the top.

Nah fuck all other countries but America. If you live outside of the us you are all losers that need help from America

PC player here that plays on Cinematic settings - I would venture a guess that the majority of players use as high of settings as possible while playing. Do players, predominately Russian, take advantage of this? - absolutely. But that doesn’t mean all are trash or are ‘not good’ - your comments sound like you have been wiped by a number of PC Preds and/or FTs. Also, you might want to take a look at this link, it’ll help - https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/

Finally, cut the xenophobic comments - no place for that here.

Ill comment whatever I want there bud. So fuck your master race pc bullshit. I would play against pc if there wasnt a slim chance of running into a cheater. Rather not.

You gotta play on Cinematic dude. Makes the game wayyy better. Who cares about winning as FT, I just do my best.

it was ur own awful play… completely bloody and bleeding and losing cloak its obvious to see you as sniper…there is nothing wrong with it… i chase as well…

I’ll have to try that. I only play for a couple hours so yeah if I’m not having fun I’m not playing. I only get tilted when the lag is really bad, I do something stupid or my teammates are a bunch of door knobs.

Confirming again, for those that don’t believe it.

There is no difference to your cloaked visibility across graphics settings.

A guy actually took footage of the two extreme’s here

Turning down graphics settings might help a little with some general screen clutter, but it actually does nothing to assist in spotting a cloaked Predator.

2 Likes

That last statement is debatable because the Russian players that deliberately turn their settings down to Low can easily see a Predator from across the map (E.g., Derailed). There are a number of such players on Twitch and YouTube that you only have to watch a few minutes of a match to see that Low settings does help a bit.

Not disputing the myth-buster thread since it does provide visual evidence on how the cloak impacts the Predator and how the FT views said Predator.

If a fire team is looking for the predator the will find him. If he is not moving, cloaked and bleeding there is a pool of green on the ground, if he is cloaked and moves a tiny bit you will be seen (includes switching weapons), if the fire team is wearing any decent headset they will hear you move as well. It’s too easy to spot a Predator if you are trying to actually spot him.

Agreed on the headset - the sound in the game is an incredibly useful tool for the FT. I have used it multiple times to track down a healing Predator or one that is cloaked around corners/buildings and even on top of objects/buildings. Much easier (imo) to isolate where the Predator is when using a headset instead of speakers from a TV or entertainment system.

As for the switching weapons, that was disproved in a post by @Draedark in which he tests the visibility of the Predator, while cloaked, and affirmed that switching weapons while stationary does not render said Predator visible. It is a great post.

1 Like

Just another abuse of lowering terrain