4 pc hacker ban pls + video evidence

full stack of pc hacker right there (premade)
i started recording way in the match cos things where super sketchy
decided to hide at the corner of the map to lay down a trap and see if my guess was true and it was… no way they would come up there in that speed while i remained in full cloak and track me down like that

video: https://streamable.com/ylr9yp

at 1:20 you can start watching i only leap around the map at this point cos i knew they where hacking and when they snipe me midair into 2nd chance where they quickly track me down than i go to the other end of the map and yes… see for yourself

Dont think they are hacking really, just abusing either low graphics settings that lets them see predator from afar, and also they probably have good aim…

1 Like

Abusing low settings is fucking cheating… If you have such a potato PC, go get a PS4… it will outperform yer shitty PC by far.

People are so damn tryhard they are making the game a shit experience…

Very much wish that that “concept” thing with the Alien Queen Hunt was a real thing. Maybe one could actually get some enjoyment out of playing as the Predator. Right now, Preds are prey for the FT. I know this, since I mainly play FT… and with even one decent teammate 95% of Preds are just prey.

2 Likes

I doubt they are using hacks, they are a russian premade that are streaming their gameplay, they are actually really good and well coordinated, always keeping 2 guys at high grounds with snipers and the 10x scope. And yes, they run at low graphics settings.

Try playing as a Fireteam member, use a sniper rifle, climb up on a high hill etc and hold your camera still towards the middle of the map and you’ll be amazed how you can spot every little movement in the distance.

The easiest way of shooting a Predator is actually when they are leaping(besides standing still), because you will always know the path in the air, the leaping arc.

I just met these guys on Derailed, no chance at all. xD

Just played with this team in Backwater - they aren’t hacking but if you checkout Twitch, there are a number of Russian players that turn their settings down to Low and it makes it much easier to spot Predators (where they’re going and either snipe them or overwhelm them).

They are definitely a high-level team but they abuse the flexibility of PC but this takes the fun outta the game and is a form of cheating, imo.

Yeah dropping your settings down is really cheap I hope they fix that.

1 Like

You got rekt, OP
Welcome to PC snipers

1 Like

That’s why I have cross-play turned off, lol.

1 Like

Here is what it looks like from the FT side.

In short. Do not leap while cloaked and at range.

1 Like

They can understand where you are because , unfortunatly, the Predator makes abnormal sounds while cloacking and you can hear him across the map with decent earbuds.

I had the same happen to me and only till I started playing FT and playing with headphones you can find a cloaked predator from miles away. They need to stop the sound coming from the predator but make it a proximity sound that plays in the ears of the FT and gets louder the closer they get but doesn’t give any directional hint

Yeah some Russian pussies that cant play the game the way it’s intended because if they keep there graphics at normal they are ass. All pc players play like this because they are simply not good and need every advantage to win

Also most gamers if not from America are soft pussyfooted little kids who cant stand to get beat so they send you hate mail and if you respond they report it because they cant take the fact that a Free country exists

Hey don’t throw all of us with those losers I play on epic settings I think that’s second from the top.

Nah fuck all other countries but America. If you live outside of the us you are all losers that need help from America

PC player here that plays on Cinematic settings - I would venture a guess that the majority of players use as high of settings as possible while playing. Do players, predominately Russian, take advantage of this? - absolutely. But that doesn’t mean all are trash or are ‘not good’ - your comments sound like you have been wiped by a number of PC Preds and/or FTs. Also, you might want to take a look at this link, it’ll help - https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/

Finally, cut the xenophobic comments - no place for that here.

Ill comment whatever I want there bud. So fuck your master race pc bullshit. I would play against pc if there wasnt a slim chance of running into a cheater. Rather not.

You gotta play on Cinematic dude. Makes the game wayyy better. Who cares about winning as FT, I just do my best.

it was ur own awful play… completely bloody and bleeding and losing cloak its obvious to see you as sniper…there is nothing wrong with it… i chase as well…