87 free to all

this shit again. no jh it’s not for everyone … it’s for those who bought the pre-order game. point, there is no more to talk. If they give it to all of them, give me back the money. I bought it for exclusivity, if not I had not bought this game in pre-order, I would have waited to see the reviews and I would never have bought it. you cannot modify a purchased contract

Bring up an old thread, without adding anything of significance.

87 is exclusive to those who preorder.
Also AVP is part of the canon, no telling what they will pull from it.

1 Like

I’m not doing it with malice or deliberately if that’s what you mean. I just saw it and decided to respond. I’m not trying to like harass anyone or be contrary for no reason. I’m sorry if I personally offended you by responding??? Lol

I think 87 is too iconic to remain totally unavailable to the public forever, just my opinion. I pre-ordered and I love it but I’m not totally sold on the idea of it being a permanent pre-order exclusive. Not the end of the world if it doesn’t become free, however.

I seriously doubt AVP is part of the canon. It breaks both the Predator continuity AND the Alien continuity. As well, just because the property is canon does not mean it would be appropriate to add the Predalien as a playable hunter. There are humans that are a part of the AVP series. Bringing them in as hunters would be just as appropriate. The Predalien is a xenomorph with Yautja characteristics. Playing as a xenomorph in a Predator versus Soldiers game would be inappropriate. Predators versus Predalien is the most likely, but still not likely because it’s too…well…Alien.

AVP is its own canon, that draws from Predator canon and Alien canon. All three are separate canons and do not overlap.

1 Like

It’s great you think so many things are inappropriate. Releasing a preorder exclusive would be inappropriate, Capeesh.

If you’d like to debate lore and whether AVP breaks it or not, which it doesn’t, I’m game. The film canon is Predator, Predator 2, AVP, AVPR, Predators, The Predators, the prequel novel Stalking Shadows and a comic book called Hunters that came with the deluxe edition.

Elder was added so people who were upset by JH being locked could have a version of him, you can also get his mask from the Field Lockers. It’s a bit of a sore subject around here so maybe don’t push it if you plan on sticking around.

1 Like

You can buy preorder codes all over the internet, so they are available technically. I didn’t preorder, I bought a code. But even before I bought the code I strongly agreed that 87 should only be for the pre-order folks.

It does because it was included in the STGZ scenes in The Predators.
AVP is canon.

I love that word🤣👌🏼💯

1 Like

Ty. I’m not sure why people try to push spinoff as canon because of easter eggs. Its about as canon to the respective franchises as freddy vs jason but youll see people defending that as canon too.

1 Like

Yikes okay dude. Is the entire community this defensive? I’ve mainly been a lurker for the majority of my time.

I’m just saying that The Predalien is not a predator, ergo playing as it in Predator: Hunting Grounds wouldn’t make any sense, ergo, would be inappropriate.

Releasing a pre-order skin wouldn’t be inappropriate if they had some sort of compensation for those who have pre-ordered. Just not two full DLCs for free and another that doesn’t belong in the game.

I’m arguing my opinions politely here dude, I suggest you stop being so abrasively defensive.

Lol didn’t realize people were so upset about it. Sorry

Even the game hints at it with the mission were we steal the golden figures. The temple on Overgrowth too. Don’t worry though, I’m sure it’s well over a year before it becomes more clear to us as players just how much lore is packed into the game.

That’s a strawman argument so it’s irrelevant in our conversation about official release.

Your new here huh?
People can’t take the 87 threads anymore there’s to many and all with the same entitled person saying “I didn’t pre-order give me 87 for free”

As a community I hoped to end the cancer but I guess some pop up

2 Likes

You must have missed the Lazyhunter thread, it went on for an excessively long time.
That was polite Slasher, you haven’t seen abrasive Slasher yet, 😁.

1 Like

Yeah I’m new to the core of the forums. Play the game a lot, really enjoy it, and I’m active on the subreddit. I did pre-order the game so I just thought I would share my opinion about it. Didn’t realize the community were as entitled and toxic as they are. I was under the impression we could simply talk to each other and have conversations and not be babies about everything. Turns out that’s incorrect though lol, right?

Yeah I did miss it and okay dude whatever you want to prop yourself up as lol I was legit just trying to have a conversation about the game

Only a select few are. That being said welcome to Predator Hunting Grounds and the forums where shit can hit the fan within seconds

1 Like

My first post was just telling you what a Necro was, I wasn’t rude…
in this thread, I don’t think I was particularly rude in your thread either.