OFFICIAL THREAD ENDING THE 87 THREADS

ITS NOW OFFICAL 87 THREADS CANCELED 

If I see one more post about the 87 I’m going to lose my shit. It’s done and over with you made your point but HOLY SHIT NO ONE CARES.

As a community FUCKING end this shit I’m sick of people bitching about “87 being a pre-order exclusive” just take the L.

I DON’T WANT TO SEE THE SAME SHIT THREAD EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE FORUMS AND I BET MOST OF YOU ARE TIRED OF IT.

ITS NOW OFFICAL 87 THREADS ARE CANCELED
15 Likes

Give them the 87 but us pre-order players get Wolf and Scar to rub in their faces

6 Likes

YOU IDIOT
YOUR CREATING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH DIFFERENT PREDATORS.

Am I wrong cause lets say they do that then there be salty motherfuckers who are like “We WaNt ScAr aNd WoLf”

3 Likes

I know but we have to show those disrespectful non fans whats what

1 Like

Again your creating the same problem and 87 threads will be replaced by Scar and Wolf threads

1 Like

Yeah and then we get to go rub it their faces for being fake fans

1 Like

Facepalm I don’t know how to explain to you that the idea of replacing the 87 exclusive with a different predator won’t work

1 Like

No you dont im just trying to show how 1 sided the ppl brains that want them to give 87 to everyone really is. Those ppl are like cavemen with only one thing on their mind

Are you really someone else, cause I’m starting to feel like, you’re someone else?
You’re are very fixated on one thing.

No im me. I really could care less about ppl who didnt pre order they get nothing and need to learn to like it

1 Like

Ok, could you do me a favour and drop it for the week. People are in a variety of states at the moment and it’s not helping.

Lol. Best I can do is 4 days

1 Like

Thanks, just till the patch drops would be great.

I can do that. I cant wait to tell ppl to get good all day Firday when the nerf post start

He’s saying give them JH, then give us Scar and wolf to shove it in their face because now we have 2 exclusives instead of 1

Eshtion I understand what he’s saying but it will create the same problem except with 2 Predators instead of 1

Quit the 87 threads its done its over.

1 Like

Lol just flash the poll results on mine. Majority rules.

Also watch this thread get outta control

Majority says the 87 shouldn’t be released and your thread got negative attention from bring up a topic you clearly know is gonna cause up roar

If I was Illfonic I would release the 87 hunter with a price tag of 60 euros.