A 4v1 match when everyone dies or resigns. How to survive when a 1v1 match happens during a game

This is why I suggested it be reworked

Last man standing is its own status effect I think so I dont think perks would affect it

First, if you’re on PS4, turn off crossplay, because many PC players turn their graphic settings to low and basically have x-Ray vision through plants and distant trees.

Second, make sure your mic is off, because thermal vision can detect sound bubbles of your exact location through in game voice chat.

Third, mud up as often as possible. This is every 44 seconds, if you’re not playing recon or Dutch’25 or if you have pig in shit equipped. This is important to hide your foot prints, even in last man standing.

Fourth, don’t sprint if you hear the predator nearby or you don’t have sound cover. Foot steps while sprinting are very loud.

That’s all I got right now. Good luck.

2 Likes

This is still missing in the game.
If it were possible for the last standing man, the apartment would have been much more interesting. Hidden and trapped. Without it it seems frustrating and you are marked by a higher temperature and you are easily found on the map by a predator

thanks so much for the tip.
How did you mention that the PC can be set to low detail and thus the predator gains the advantage that he will see you through the dense vegetation, should these problems not be fixed in any way?
I know that in the past there have been problems with smoke grenades which, after being thrown into medium details video, were not smoke smog visible that fixed it well.
Well if more players find out then they will not hesitate over it with that low setting to play in order to have some advantage over others. It’s getting clear to me how some predators found me so easily

i’ve only found 2 real builds that work in solo que FT
OLWF op Spotter/sniper
sniper rifle of your choice or the GOSLR/hammerhead
2nd doesn’t matter but the recon GL is a good choice for synergies otherwise your taking the PDW or the 1011
field syrretes Anti cloak grenades regular grenades or med bags and thermal decoys or UAV and anything else listed here
thick skin/Ice cold and OWLF take ICE if your going spotter take thick if your going sniper with sniper your goal is to literally just kill the predator spot before every single shot
ICE + spotter means your literally immune to thermal vision as operative this means the predator can’t easily shoot you from far distances as he can’t switch thermal on/off to see you from farther away accurately so you might want to take suppressors and focus on just getting exfil but you could just be a dick and shoot the predator as long as he can’t see you your gonna do fine

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/dda132575a7cddd3106512eb7480e2baeb23e3f3.jpeg

Dante field medic/fanatic: were gonna go for the build that gives you 255 hp (not joking)
field syrette med bags
OWLF thick skin body armor
guns should be a sniper rifle + any fast firing 2ndary weapon like the first SMG or the 2nd pistol
whenever you sprint you gain damage reduction remember that whenever you use the syrrete it gives you a fast regen of 100hp which brings your hp up to 355 (WOW) without that regen you have 255 hp when your sprinting literally just run as often as you can if your not shooting
it takes literally 2 full combos with the alpha sickle to kill you as a berzerker with fearless which is the fastest DPS available to the predator

you could say typical assault deadly would also work but mostly only against predators that love melee
that sort of build would look somthing like
AK/GOSLR/Hammerhead
2XL/1011/PDW
Bane OWLF
field syrette + anything

1 Like

Sometimes, fighting back is your only option. Try to find over head cover and keep moving. Never stop moving. Try to hit and run and trust in your DPS when the predator commits to melee.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, both PC Predators and Fireteams do it, and I don’t think there are any plans by Illfonic to change their options.

OF course after that point you have to find a place where there is lots of cover like derailed trainyard so you can very quickly run between areas and then just shoot the predator and win the 1v1 which takes alot of skill keep in mind the PDW can kill the predator in melee range in 3.8 seconds with no buffs all you have to do is not miss in case he tries to melee rush you now the AK is faster but not by much

now of course option 2 is to rush down the objective and make as little noise as possible and then when the chopper gets called hide a ways away from the rope point and just stare at it if you see traps shoot them from where you are its only a 2s channel to get out and unless you have less than 150hp it’s literally impossible for the predator to kill you he doesn’t have the dps

1 Like

Agree with @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK that sometimes you’ve gotta fight back.

Based on the Pred you can either parry/knife them down or if you’re using one the faster classes, keep moving and strafing while firing at then. Most Preds get pretty linear and predictable in 1v1 situations where they’re melee focused. They’ll go back and forth but completely lose tracking on you if your moving side for side. It lets you get those few extra hits in that make the difference

2 Likes

oh and in case your wondering what Skoolboy is talking about

1 Like

this has been a thing since it came out we’ve complained about it before it appears to be intended

in the scope one you can literally see that the PC player can actually take a shot where the PS4 player cannot now the branch hitboxes might still block a bullet or 2 but if the predator is standing still looking around PC player gets to do dmg and the PS4 player doesn’t

You should always fight back

In fact you should disregard the mission altogether and hunt the slimey sucker and either kill it or die trying

Just take over AI camps

1 Like

Also, remember that a 1v1 isn’t really supposed to be fair for the fireteam. Personally, I like to accept that I’m probably going to die, but I’m going to be as big of a pain in the ass as I can, while I’m going down.

Oh yeah, if the predator has a netgun, just accept the GG.

1 Like
  1. Target isolation can’t detect you when you’re mudded up.

2. Grass doesn’t exist on low graphic settings and alot of Pred and FT players uses that to their advantage.

So you thinking that Pred can’t see you 'cause of the grass…think again if you’re against a PC Pred.

1 Like

Yes, it was the PC players who found me on the map so easily and quickly. For ps4 players, it took a long time to find me, but it was still fairer than if they were PC players and taking advantage of errors in setting the video card to low.

I still ask so I can block footprints from shoes? Should I use mud?
When you bleed it is clear that you are losing blood and it will make bloody marks on the floor so you need to use a first aid kit to stop the bleeding this is ok

Me and the predator (1in1) if I stay alive if the predator attacks me with a plasma cannon or a pistol or bow at medium range to cause me more damage to health and that will be a worse defense, right? Unless you hide behind any obstacles in a tree or building. And I won’t be attacked by nearby bloody knives or other cutting weapons, which might be a better choice for surviving.
who from whom

1 Like

Yes. Mud also diminishes footprints and makes it harder to track.

1 Like

Use mud as soon as you spawn and everytime you can mud up, do it.
Ofc don’t start mudding up if the Pred is close to you and your team, if you start mudding up then, you’re free target.

Predator can’t detect via thermal vision your blood on the floor, footprints yes when you’re not mudded up, but there’s even a perk that allows Pred to see mudded up footprints.

Hiding in the building against good players is death.
When I see 3-4 of them just camping in the building and waiting for me to come in, I just use Plasma Caster on that building until they come out or die in the building.

1 Like

Last man standing is bullshit tbh. Yes, it’s nice to have the extra speed and stamina, but the heart thumping sound hinders your ability to hear the pred coming or his direction.

I’m sure pred mains feel the same about second wind and all that noise.

There is no magic involved in hunting down preds on your own, I was even lucky enough to win some 1v1’s against other PC players in the past without having any teammates in the match.

• The easiest Loadout for solo’ing Preds is still Dutch with Amphibious, OWLF Training, Thick Skin, and either Knife Damage or Weapons Training. Weapons with high DPS are obligatory.
    The Amphibious specialization will boost Dutch’s passive(up to 30% damage resist while being mudded with OWLF) and basically gives you near permanent mudding(and res) if you keep running through muddy terrain. Dutch is also the best character for Knife fighting because of his other passive.
    I even use him this way as a tank role and bait when playing with my mates.
  • You should train to become an efficient knife fighter, since the Pred will attack you in close combat more likely if you’re alone, which turns into an advantage if you’re good. Train to parry, double strike, strike while parrying, and learn the knife combo attack*! (*Select any other weapon than the Knife, press and hold the “quick knive attack” button and hit “primary attack” 3x fast = 3 fast hits in less than a second and you swap over to the knife)
  • Preds like to attack you when there is AI coming, but you can also turn this against them by pulling the annoying crowds of AI towards the unexpecting Pred, possibly even forcing him to reveal himself. Also, don’t focus on AI when you’re alone with the Pred.
  • Keep running and use cover! Being hard to hit keeps you alive! Most mission objectives don’t require you to stay there and wait, so you can just move on to the next objective already or search for something nice to pick up. Camping will get you killed.
  • Use psychological warfare to your advantage! Taunt the Pred! Apply pressure and chase him! He will eventually make mistakes and become an easy target.

And once you win:
Make fun of your dead Teammates by teabagging the radio.

1 Like

The only way you can win a 1v1 with a predator is if he is bad. If he is not bad its irrelevant what you do, you will lose.

1 Like