A response to the devs Stroking all the DLC

You are just stroking them lol. Bitch about them not being professional?? We asked genuine questions and he responded with , “the game is fun dammit” WAT

This game will NEVER BE GOOD because of people like you. They have an army of fan bois

DBD is a mouse 1 mouse 2 tag simulator friend.
its casual as hell.

No it’s not. This clearly shows your entire lack of knowledge on the game.

lol even the devs admitted the game is casual

Actual killers who vary in gameplay, tactics, maps that ACTUALLY play different and make you use different strategies. Builds that alter your game and play style, add ons that change a killers kit ENTIRELY. Every predator in this game does the same thing. EVERY predator will use range weapons(mostly caster) and down range if they want to win against good teams.

Actually, that made me realize something.

What Year 1 Bundle, or Year anything, for any game doesn’t have stuff that a Player would have already paid for?

1 Like

You said it’s a tag simulator numb nuts stop trying to change your Position mid getting told your wrong

Its literally hide and seek tag.

B-but you can tag in different ways!
PHG has a higher skillcap period.

I only ever really liked Hag. And even then her playstyle was easily dismantled.

1 Like

This is definitely subjective. But what’s not is the skill cap part gahahah like that’s adorable. Dbd is VASTLY higher. I can play 20 games of predator straight and win. That’s just not happening in DBD

Hunting grounds is a joke skill wise

Hag is really nasty now she got buffed awhile back

That’s the definition of a skill gap. A skill gap DBD closes with broken perks & being casual af.

WAAAAT

The definition of skill gap is I can use down range and plasma and win 20 games straight? Dbd is more difficult to win in? Hmmm I’m lost here

@OldKingHamlet since you are active I believe this thread should be closed before worse things then mudsliging happens

We’re talking about the skill gap of each game. It’s a discussion lol

And honestly we both are right and wrong. We are just blitzing eachother about it lol

1 Like

While I understand this. Its a little over the top. But then again everything here is!

Per usual yes it is. And he has many good points I was just blowing this one up cause, eh. The forums