A response to the devs Stroking all the DLC

There are indoor maps yes. But 1 wraith is now completely invisible from 20 meters so you won’t even have a chance of seeing him till he’s close, and windstorm is now base kit. So he closes in fast. 2. Just knowing where half the killers in the game is doesn’t do much for you. Yes. I can name A LOT of killers it does fuck. But there’s a lot that it definitely doesn’t matter. Call out the Oni in blood fury see how much that helps lol

lol I’m gonna leave it to you to enjoy the hell thats trying to beat player comms in a hide and seek game while devs drop powercreep perks you do you.

Everytime I point out why you’re wrong you just try to deflate it by saying one of your old points again as if I haven’t already disproved that too lol. Ps the best killer in the game came out 4th lol u right all that power creep. And the worst killer in the game is the most recent. Clearly you have lots of knowledge here

But also I’ll drop it and let you have the last word if you’d like id say we have went over our opinions lol

“DUDE COMMS ARENT BROKEN ANYMORE BECAUSE KILLERS ARE MORE BROKEN THAN COMMS TRUST”
Hard pass.
Infinitely higher skillcap shooting at pred than playing tag or pushing a button to go through a wall to shorten chase length man.

I’ll accept your opinion I just disagree. Sorry for making it a way bigger deal than needed lol.

lol np i respect still hanging in there being a rank 1 killer at this time but damn

1 Like

Yeah I honestly have been just losing my mind on here since the bundle. Lolol you’ve always been a cool dude so my bad.

1 Like

I agree. That’s why Sony advertised this update and not the others.

I know it’s still be nice if they found a way to do it tho.