A WARNING TO ALL AXERS

I just play and have fun , I like not being known and under the radar so to speak . Y’all can have all the “get this guy or that guy “ stuff .

Same. I have a number of videos I want to put up since no one has every really seen me play, but I don’t want to get “noticed”, you know? Not saying I’m any good, but I know how people are eager to challenge another player just to try and get a win under their belt.

Ggwp sir, you’re on your way of being an alpha keep your the good work and content

1 Like

Oh I fully understand, I never record friends , only record rando matches , even when a friend says oh you should post that …. Naaa cuz other people get in the middle and just ruin what was supposed to be a no ego , no clout chasing jam session . So I don’t post vids of friends

I get it, for sure. All my videos are with randoms, they’re not like super good or anything, just fun matches I’ve had where I think my level of skill was on display. No ego, no showing off, just random entertainment.

I’m not against the damage the Axe deals, but the ability to swing it endlessly, specially the heavy hit.

Then I would be more against the hook.
That thing is crazy lol.

No cause u can parry the hook…

The strategy is to have 3 bots. 1 player. Pred stands no chance

1 Like

Hook

1 Like

It can, but you gotta play ranged, bots will melt you if you get close.

Then again, any good FT will melt you if you get close.

This game is not a slasher game and that’s why most people fail.

You gotta play with some sort of strategy, otherwise you are screwed against any decent team of players.

1 Like

Depends on when you parry, before or after you’ve been smacked 6 times in 2 sec. Also the hook has an unparryable heavy that has better tracking than the axe and about the same if not greater range due to the lunge.

2 Likes

True but it’s still crazy.
Idk I recently started using it, it’s fun as hell.

2 Likes

The thing with the hook is that it isn’t a single hit that downs you. Like the disc, most people are complaining because is a one hit down on most classes, so you are forced to pick a specific loadout (boring) because everyone now is using the axe exclusively.

I’ve seen all veteran sweaty players go down to the axe even from a potato pred, so that tells you something.

1 Like

two full minutes chasing the pred and not one single AI spotted. You know that was pure luck cause AI are more lethal than the pred and they spawn everywhere most of the time.

@REYNOSO_FUA11 only the greatest and humblest would know these things . Chance favors the prepared mind lmao

1 Like

It may not be a OHD but it still is very powerful, fast and doesn’t consume that much stamina. I don’t consider it broken but it I think it needs some adjustments.

The axe needs a stamina nerf imo that prevents people from swinging that thing the way they do. If not that then nerf the damage down a bit but depending on how much it will become nearly useless unless you’re running a specific build.

If only they added a dodge mechanic for FT then it’d solve a lot of issues.

No weapon on this game should do the base damage they do, specially with the stacking specs/perks

It needs to be that no matter how much you stack damage buff specs/perks, no weapon should do 125HP+ damage

The same for FT. Is fucking ridiculous that a QR-2 extended mag can second wind a Zerker, using a regular (non buffed) class without any damage perks.

Damage needs to go down for both.

1 Like

You could go round and round about this stuff . From what you mentioned to how a good knife fighter can fend off a regular build pred in a knife fight .