A WARNING TO ALL AXERS

Even more tricky to understand is how someone can self claim to be the humblest and the greatest . Seems contradictory lmao

That is why you fail. Only when you achieve a balance of true humbleness and pure unadulterated greatness such as myself will you understand.

3 Likes

I am not worthy , I must meditate and find understanding of the greatest and the humblest . Perhaps much training and higher enlightenment I will understand one day @REYNOSO_FUA11 lmao omg lmaoThe greatest and humblest find forgiveness

3 Likes

I use the axe sometimes and even I think it’s broken thats why I try not to spam the heavy hit.

How did you track the predator can you tell me because I suck at tracking predator unless it’s bleeding a lot.

@Dutch1 that my friend is a skill that is learned and practiced many times over before achieving the level of what these guys do . Seriously all the vids I seen here from people , they are really good man

Ok thanks. but at least i’m good at fighting the predator. When I learn to track the predator that will help me a lot.

I just ran in the way he was running to, then followed the direction where the sounds of changing vision modes, decloaking where coming from. Then the screaming of the healing while uncloaked gave away his position.

1 Like

Thank you. Also good job fighting predator. 👍

1 Like

Thanks.

Sam makes it sound so easy , we all know he’s an elite player

Kev_da_voodoo_og is one of our best trackers but my best advice is get a good pair of headphones and listen. Also pred is 9/10 gunna go some where high than stay on ground level

I guess i’m the 1/10 predator players that heal on the ground.

Yes agreed , good set of headphones does help a lot . But please also remember these guys make it look easy because they are great players …, I’ve seen everyone of em hunt …. They are a pain to face and no you ain’t the 1/10 …. Lmao angles , height , depth all make a huge difference on both sides of the ball

good to know.

Use a headset, turn off in-game music

I can find predators without even looking at the screen. Is all sound queues. The spatial sound for this game is actually very fucking good. Pred makes a lot of subtle noises, when using the medkit, when climbing trees, when moving through branches, when sprinting through the ground, when performing attacks, aside from the vision mode change, target isolation scan and the clickin’ n’ hootin’. If you pay close attention to your ears you can tell when pred is to your left or to your right, and even if its in front of you or on your back. I know it sounds impossible because you are just using one speaker over each ear, but there are subtle differences in the sounds that you will quickly pickup and tell the difference. Foot stomps in front of you sound different than foot stomps behind you, for example

5 Likes

I don’t have very good headsets because I have one headset thats broken, one that has only one earphone, and another that is just not good.

And turn off voice over gets rid of annoying ass zuez

yes, it’s pretty easy to filter out sounds, although it’s a little easier to pinpoint their exact location, but you’re absolutely right.

„Közösség által ellenőrizve” ikon

And then he tries to stab the Predator and gets a combistick thrown through his ribcage😂

1 Like