A WARNING TO ALL AXERS

You’ll get it bro , I just started playing fireteam seriously, it takes a little gettingbuse to but you’ll be fine . A lot of good players here to help you understand it all

No, don’t do that

Not sure if on console is different, but at least on PC, ALL PREDATOR NOISES are linked with that setting. So if you turn of Zeus, you turn of pred sounds

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that it’s only zuez for me and other radio stuff like chopper guy and npc guys pred I can hear fine

Oh i play on console.

Ig just test out different settings find what works for you but yea definitely turn off the music or like put it to .5 or something

I must admit this was cool , finally a conversation without egos or name calling . Is this a parallel universe??lmao

5 Likes

This is the one example where everyone could actually get along and respect someone else’s opinion. Doesn’t happen here very often.

Just wait someone’s bound to ruin it. But yeah this was nice.

1 Like

Fuck you, you’re not the humblest.

1 Like

I’m jelly. I wish it was the same for PC

Shit I’m jelly I wish I had a pc! Do you know how hard it is to use a disk on console! And in wifi?!

2 Likes

what’s that? LOL

Dude… get a 50 feet lan cable from amazon, they are dirt cheap and will improve your ping dramatically

1 Like

I respectfully disagree with all of the axe hate. No matter what side I’m on I want the Predator to have reason to be feared.

Additionally, the axe by itself is not worth all of its hate. The right specialization + fearless are required to make it as powerful as what people complain about.

However, even still, I personally am all for it. I respect all opposing opinions so please don’t bring me your hate. But I believe in making the Predator an almost unstoppable force. What game has this become when the FT can win often? This isn’t some Tom Clancy game with a Predator cameo. This game’s glory goes to the Predators. So buff ‘em.

6 Likes

Savage zerker with an axe, AXED.

2 Likes

Hello hood .lmao

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how it is on PS. I tried doing that a while ago and it yielded the same results. Kinda sucks, trying to listen and hunt when all you hear is MARKIN’ REINFORCEMENT LOCATION ON YO MAP

FUCKING DISGUSTANG

Don’t get me wrong, the guy they got to play Zeus did a great job voicing. Hope we can get him to do some more projects. But it does get annoying when he’s blabbing in your ear when you’re trying to hunt

2 Likes

You know what’s sad about that is that the predator actually felt like a predator there.
Such a fun boss battle.

2 Likes

Haha right? It’s so backwards. I’ve only heard stories though. I still need to play it myself

I’ve had good fights with preds that bring axes but those ones also use everything else they bring too like all their gear secondary and wrist blades like its not hard to make it fun. It’s the preds that just overhead, overhead, overhead, overhead, win. Like that’s lame bro you have to admit. We know who runs it like that and as long as you don’t run it like that your good. But if you do you’re getting voodoo bots

2 Likes

I’m gunna now bro. But it doesn’t like give interference cuz of the length or anything?