About macros

you just won my heart bro

1 Like

as far as I know… aimbots are far from scripts. they are software that piggyback the gpu and along with a wallhack, they lock on designated targets

tell me how a script (or macro, for that purpose), since you know so much, is capable of autolocking a target?

New fancy shit that people use to cheat into pro play functions via intercepting and altering mouse input without running programs on the OS, doesn’t even need to mess with RAM. The one’s that do are way more common (dont intercept mouse traffic, but are still largely undetectable) because they’re running scripts that emulate a 2nd mouse.

Typical purchased hardware aimbot though runs DMA scripts off the RAM ( not even just aimbot, also works for maphacks) that people have been banned for but that’s because they used an open source cheat without changing the hardware IDs, so anticheat just runs checks for these hardware ids and banned the player ingame. I don’t think anyone who actually changes the hardware IDs has been banned yet for DMA, it’s completely unviable to detect either of these and even handcam players have gotten away with it on Twitch up until a manual inspection of their mouse inputs.

We’re in an age where you can load a 3rd party maphack off your smartphone with just some expensive hardware for your PCIe slot.

that sounds complicated

For the people making it yes, for the person buying it and just opening the readme no. Been in the works since atleast 2016 and has come a ways seeing how its made its way all the way to the pro scene more people will probably follow suit. You can charge people basically anything for undetectable recoil scripts and maphacks.

1 Like

lmao, you admitted to using a cheat just the other day.

1 Like

Actually I admitted to cheating above you’re late to the party. Devs can and have adjusted damage through walls. How’s that game mechanic (ingame voice chat is also a game mechanic, SWFers) comparable to an input related turbo button?

Here’s the mental gymnast thing about hardware and hardware-based cheating. It’s not viable to detect. And player-based inputs (artifically manipulated or not) can never truly be refused as long as its a queued action - aside from just removing anything involving tapping from your game. Same goes for XIM adapters that lead the game to believe you’re using controller inputs. A macro leads the game to believe you are pushing buttons in sequence.

Manipulating player inputs via hardware is by definition cheating. Not much else to it.

cheaters calling out others cheaters… how awesome

case point - everybody cheats… whatever they consider cheating is up to them

peace out

1 Like

Are you talking about life in general or in this game? Because I don’t cheat in this game and never have.

I do however use an x-box controller with a joystick that gets stuck to one side, making going into stealth mode a difficult chore. I am thinking about investing in a gaming mouse and keyboard. But with all this macro hate what’s the point of getting new gaming equipment?

Who cares what people say. It’s whatever you want. Who the fuck really cares about people in the forum.

2 Likes

Thing here, people here are like religious people… they will preach a lot of shit and then exploit everything they can out of the game

1 Like

There’s a video earlier in this thread of someone rebinding fire to their mouse scroll wheel up and they fire as fast as a macro. That is done entirely in-game with no hardware changes. I can hit roughly 25 clicks per second when I have the scroll wheel bound as the fire button, which is actually slightly faster than @JelouGaming’s macro. That’s entirely in-game and using actual inputs. Seems like Jelou’s macro is scrub-tier FT.

1 Like

I don’t care what others think. But I don’t want to get a badass keyboard and get banned because I used a maco-key to get myself out of a net.

Fuck being banned for having a dope ass setup and evening the odds against other PC players. It’s the steroid argument.

1 Like

https://store.steampowered.com/eula/96800_eula

this is their EULA when you purchase Illfonic products

now that i have shown my expertise in google-fu i bid you all farewell and please eat a good meal tomorrow

1 Like

THANK YOU

FINALLY, someone shares and does not post shit coming from their ass

No mention of macros there… nice

No problem just doing my job solving problems

1 Like

Uh-oh, the EULA says that it’s prohibited to intimidate other players, and as this thread shows, it seems a lot of people are scared of playing against you.

1 Like

It’s also worth mentioning that in SONY’s and EGS EULA’s they don’t mention using third party software or hardware either with the exclusive clause in SONY’s case you can’t alter the Playstation hardware in anyway doing so voids the console from any service by SONY and can warrent a ban on their online services

You answered your own strawman. Though I recall this being a thing people used to ride walls infinitely with lucio and Blizzard went out of their way to remove it.

We’re talking about manipulating player inputs via 3rd party hardware.

reality is, my macro does around 400 clicks per second

but the game wont allow for that fire rate

so… even using wheel, 25 cps don’t matter.

grimtech will only fire 15 shots per second. 15 clicks, which with the mouse wheel trick, totally doable

if people wanna call macros that can do what you can do cheating, so be it. everyone is entitled to their opinion… I can call cheating whatever the fuck I think is unfair (such as throwing traps in your face)… I simply decide not to… because I aint no sore loser…

1 Like