About new Prey movie

This guy is 100% on point. Too bad they decided to ruin interesting idea about Comanche nation and timeline without technology.

1 Like

They nerfed the pred , how ironic 😄

You can’t have a logical opinion like this. It’s hate speech.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see it. I hope it’s good and he’s wrong. 🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Love me the critical drinker, even if he’s wrong on certain films/games. I like using the term “THE MESSAGE” on the regular.

Can we just let the movie play out instead of grasping at straws? Do we have to pick apart at every little piece of it?

These are rhetorical 😁

3 Likes

Last time I deliberately ignored the writing on the wall was one of those shitty jurassic world movies.

The haunted house movie with dinosaurs.

1 Like

I mean, were all going to see it. Why build up the negativity? It’s not like we will change anything. We can discuss details, but it doesn’t have to have negative undertones

1 Like

for one its direct to dvd. so piracy.

1. because terminator dark fate-esque films deserve to get shit on. all it is is the director shitting on the drowning franchise anyway

1 Like

It was the sixth or seventh in the series (terminator). Of course it will suck cause they’re all out of idea. Were never getting the high like the first two movies.

This is Predator 5

1 Like

Terminator.

Predator is the same old story. Alien hunts. Humans kill it.

I welcome bo directions. They might bomb, but at least it’s an attempt to give us something new.

Edit: i did not mean to discourage your criticism, but wouldn’t it be better to find good things about the movie and promote that? It’s been so long since we had a good pred anything, why shut it down.

this is why

Still, let’s look forward to it

AcidGlow noticed a lot of skinned animals in one of the shots, so perhaps they are fur traders. Maybe the Comanche are initially going to face that threat, still not realizing yautja is there as well. Probably no one believes Naru’s story initially.

I think we know which part of history will be portrayed mate.

But I removed my criticism above . You are right , we need to be more positive 👍🏻

5 Likes

@ElderPreddy did have an influence on the forums after all

no

So you think this movie is taking a big dump on the majority? If that’s the case, i think pred will live, as to say that the good people found a way to compromise instead of just killing whatever threatens them

Let’s look up to it then?