About new Prey movie

What do you mean?

White folk are the villains

that sci-fi channel original cgi bear it opened with was probably half the budget

If you mean is the movie taking a dump on the majority of fans? There is a simple answer .

The opening synopsis for the movie

They actively nerfed (the main reason we watch) , the predator

The title of the movie itself is the literal opposite of what they have been known as, sure there will be some cool things in there but its being pushed as something else

Letā€™s get in bed with them. Ewww

They didnā€™t want the killing of animals too look so real

I could see a future for pred as a low budget syfy channel series with a single season

I meant about this

Isnā€™t there a Disney or nexflix original planned?

Edit: hulu

I think it looks amazingā€¦

Fuck me I guess

2 Likes

Iā€™d hope pred doesnā€™t team up with Comanche cause i donā€™t like the anti-hero role, but otherwise Iā€™m good with what Ives seen so far

Look at anything disney in the last 5 years ,your answer will await

Its either that or he jobs.

lmao

Remember when John Carpenter kept insisting on changing the lighting so The Thing didnā€™t look awful and would give the film long term staying power.

its the simple things that show thereā€™s any kind of effort.

Iā€™d need to do some research. Have not seen any recent movies.

1 Like

Maybe there were budgetary concerns. I think thereā€™s a limit and that itā€™s not expected to make a lot of munny even if itā€™s really good. Itā€™s a niche category

They changed the entire reason that preds hunt in the 2018 movie just to push the changing of climate šŸ¤£

And you think this one is off limits around such a large part of history? About settlers who come up an awful lot lately? Come on

I mean a guy rolling around in a rug mocapping for the bear wouldve looked better than that. special effects are regressing.

especially since theres like 3 fights with bad cgi animals in this movie now?

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll give on that

So there is a change. It happens every few decades. Might not be good in retrospect, but itā€™s just progress.

Progress for progress sake? Let me tell you about what the road to hell is paved withā€¦

2 Likes