Absolute dog shit

Having an awesome match then blue screen. Here’s the video. Go to the very end obviously. If you want to watch the match, go back a few minutes it was a good one

@OldKingHamlet when are you guys going to actually fix this? It’s appalling. Not just the fact that this game is incredibly busted, but that you guys don’t say jack shit about it

4 Likes

because you stream right? Hot dog…that can’t be the problem.

Not only have I posted in length about the problem…but you can expect a lengthy explaination in the coming days about it.

It happens to anyone on PS4 regardless of whether they’re streaming or not.

5 Likes

Did you not even read my posts??? Because ppl who don’t know that they are being optioned on PS NOw for stream are being streamed regardless without them knowing!

Happens regardless of streaming kemosabe

1 Like

You’re being streamed without you knowing.

Inceptstream

So what about private matches where no one is streaming yet it still happens.

1 Like

Mind. Blown.

1 Like

Ive expplained it in the post in which you deliberately refused to read…so fuck this. So repost this 100 times…so ppl can know how dumb ppl can be…for the next 100days!!!

Slow your roll there cheif. I didn’t deliberately not read anything. I have no idea what post you’re taking about. It is possible for some people to have not seen whatever post you’re referencing. I don’t understand the hostility

1 Like

If you dont know what post i’m talking abou tyou obviously didn’t bother to do a search about your so called problem.

No. I didn’t. The problem is the blue screen. You telling me streaming is somehow related is news to me. Hence, how would I know to search said issue in the first place? Again, I don’t understand why you’re mad. If you care that much, throw a link up and I’m happy to give it the old looky loo. If not, that’s OK too 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

I didn’t post that thread in order to fix YOUR issue, I mearly posted it to inclinate an issue that is fundamentally apart of a much larger IT issue. Its there to help. Its not to fullfill YOUR NEEDS. Its there as a PSA.

And don’t think every FUBAR that happens in life is due to whatever company that owns the forum and can fullfill your every desire. Not only is that childish but down right stupid.

OK…again, I never knew that the PSA existed. I don’t understand the confusion here.

1 Like

Not only is this forums flooded with complains made by ignorant fools but nobody who works for the company can answer or fix most of the important one…NOT THAT ANYONE CAN FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES!!!

Ah. Ok then. Well, um I’m sorry I guess. I’m just going to bow out of this admittedly confusing and random discussion and wish you the best ✌️

1 Like

Yah, nobody gets shit here…just become toxic and anti-social.Like that @DhRauta in which he spends his life invested in buying cocaine and guns.

The freezing happens at random times within the match, and you can’t be streaming without knowing. If others are streaming your match, that has nothing to do with your bandwidth or connection.

1 Like

You just stated what someone else stated the exact opposite. Get your shit straight PS players! No one else will help you! I most certain have no interested in you playing the game.

If 5 months down the line…you go “oh it was my settings all along” i think nobody will give a fuck…but you’re missing out on playing this game right now.