@dhrauta Distressing And Disturbing

Who does?

2 Likes

Mass impact does

1 Like

I havent seen that but ive not been lurking much for a while so.

2 Likes

Want a link?

1 Like

Just read through that you’ll see what i mean

1 Like

Or this

1 Like

I snap so that you can know the truth. The truth is out there.

At least i don’t threaten ppl like @DhRauta does. Thou shalt know when to repent his sins…mine is to enlighten!

If your’e talking about when he talks to @Fire they are friends and literally just dicking around

2 Likes

@DhRauta did cross a line earlier but there was no harm done. He realized, took responsibility and apologized, he’s good.

Mass is upset by his language, which is graphic and adult but also not an issue 95% of the time.

3 Likes

I think we do need a mod so things are handled privately. I understand the concern from @MassImpact124 and it’s warranted, but perhaps the approach could be more discrete

3 Likes

I don’t all day today he’s been going at people. I’m just saying if there are new people joing the fourm and get bombarded like that they won’t post anything anymore and may not even want to part of the community. That’s what I’m trying to get across you know?

2 Likes

This is the pot calling the kettle black if I’ve ever seen it

2 Likes

Yeah, it would’ve been way better if @MassImpact124 just messaged him privately

5 Likes

Man what is happening 😳

3 Likes

Or i mean he could have easily… you know ignored it or just try and be friendly.

1 Like

Chaos sir chaos

1 Like

Did he always respond to people like this? Like when the forum first opened?

2 Likes

Not sure but… fuck it honestly

1 Like

I know @DhRauta isn’t the most public facing person but he does express himself pubicly. And its not a pretty sight.

I’m no moderator, but when he publicly addresses people in the public forum in such a way (and by people I even even mean devs or illfonic personel ) sometimes its totally threatening.

Affirmative

2 Likes