ADD EXTENDED MAG ON MERCENARY 87

We need more weapons without extended mags. The little things like extended mags are what makes ft sooo strong. Without it you can’t wind the predator solo. With it, you can wind him and still have rounds left to spare. We need more teamwork and less Rambo 1v1 killing predators

The bayonet, I’m guessing would act like a knife when ammo is dry and do stupidly OP damage to a Predator🤣 Fuck it, why not.

We need a classic AK with a bayonet!

We need to dual wield these!

1 Like

So yesterday I ran into this guy, nice guy. In the lobby he tells me I can’t kill a Predator with my pistol. So we load in and run our mission, he’s decent and keeps me covered, we have some fun with the Predator and end up killing him, so I made a point of using my pistol at the end to finish him off and skedaddled out of the bomb radius.
Ran into him today and he recognized me, reminding me who he was by mentioning it. So I told him “we’ll just have to do it again”, we ran our mission, baited the Pred into fighting at the temple on Overgrowth and I ran him down pre-second wind, second winded him before he could heal and finished him off with the pistol.
I’m a bad man… I’m sorry anonymous Predator, it isn’t personal, sometimes you just end up in the wrong lobby, at the wrong time.

Moral of the story is that it isn’t the gun, it’s using your weapons at the right time. (Having a teammate helps a lot)

2 Likes

More than extended mags is yautja bane that allows to solo kill the Predstor

1 Like

Oh yes. Which is fat bullshit lol

They just need to scale the damage back for every FT that has the perk equipped

I have that EXACT weapon😈

Or ,.maybe, remove it. So people can try different loadouts and finally have some diversity.

1 Like

You know that’s not gonna happen

Unfortunatly yes , I know

James Cameron enjoys your profile pic. For amusing James Cameron you shall be rewarded. I bestow upon you one forum token. Use it in any thread to summon James Cameron to your aid.

2 Likes

Negative. In the Cameron edition this week James Cameron has been using the Freddy Kruger glove exclusively. It slices and dices men, shouty women and peasant preds easily. This is way better than a bayonet. What are you playing battlefield Vietnam?

I’m honored. Life is much easier knowing you have @James-Cameron in your corner.

Naturally. Use your prize wisely. The power of the token can be used but once.

All I want added for the M16 is red dot sight. That rifle has almost no recoil. It’s just a dream come true in this game. I’m ok with the 30 round mag.

Btw…it’s the same rifle Scarface uses in the last scene.

giphy (2)

Scarface don’t use no stinkin red dot noob sight you filthy cockroach

FUK YOU MANG! Did I say that? I said it would be a dream for THIS GAME. learn to read you fucking cockaroach!