ADD EXTENDED MAG ON MERCENARY 87

Keep dreamin Chico…

1 Like

Manolo, shoot that piece of shit! 👆🏽

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/k4N-MTBUxD_O8CwAZrlQxWXs3Q-re399HLRGCuQWOiiU55xNHb58j7q44U_RMqPDTe22OSa6Txu2UBXctoZULQ69o2NhXA0-qfyavS_KfYP3nbglc5PEupe8dqBJRNnu

😆😆😆

1 Like

I hate that mission DRUG DESTRUCTION. I still had to that shit back to Florida mang. At ten five a key is puro👌🏽

I always pinch a little before I burn it

1 Like

Yes they would lol. Rails are universal and there are always attachments to make an optic fit a rifle it’s not meant for

Not enough to kill a stargazer

Please give me this skin for the pdwz

It’s a classic and infinitely cooler than any of the nerf guns we have to choose from

This one too

I want this gun.

If you thought Fireteam was op before just you wait lol.

Gauss Rifle from Crysis + Prophet class with 2 passive perk: Maximum armor and Cloack engaged.

2 Likes

Jeezus thats bit overkill! (coming from the person that suggested the BFG)

one shot to the head can kill a Scout Predaotr, if tou use Yautja Bane you can even kill Hunter.

1 Like

I hate bane if im being honest its descive strike of PHG, if you know what im talking about.

I am not a pred main I play both.

1 Like

Prophet would annihilate every living thing in that jungle in just a few minutes…

Talk about the ultimate hunter…Predator bow vs Prophet’s bow 😆😆😆😭

1 Like

Speaking of Prophet Crisis 1 remastered comes out tommorow!

1 Like

Predator bow should be like in crysis 3 with 3 different graduations (fast charge for close range and long charge for long range) + different type of arrows. This game will be much better with those tools.

If they give the pred a bow similar to Prophet’s, I’m setting my PC on fire 🔥 😤

I just want the bow draw speed increased would help imo.