ADD EXTENDED MAG ON MERCENARY 87

Get ready for “but can it run Crysis?” memes

1 Like

Why don’t you guys just use the M41A pulse rifle. The explosive tip caseless rounds and the underbarrel grenade launcher makes light work of these so called hunters.

2 Likes

Ngl Pulse rifle would be awesome lore breaking bit awesome.

1 Like

dips in to check latest comments

What the fuck? Don’t give the Devs any more stupid ideas please!! Otherwise, this will be the forum forever…

1 Like

I would hope the devs would not THINK of adding the BFG or any other insanely powerful weapons.

1 Like

Nothing they’ve done recently makes me feel confident with that sentiment🤣

2 Likes

Hey until they added a new weapon designed to kill a predator effectively I’ll keep statement where it stands and hopefully its where it stays.

They kinda already did that with the PDW-Z buff…with Assault Class secondary weapon damage bonus and bane, one extended clip is all you need…

1 Like

I mean yeah Aim and hold down trigger kill the pred good job.

FT summed up perfectly 🤣

I mean there are some really good ft players but skill wise its alot harder to get good at pred than it is for fireteam I could be wrong its just from what ive played.

I mentioned in another thread that if you could keylog all the interactions during a match, and compare what FT has to do against the schizophrenic like button/stick + combinations/movements you’d see where the true skills lie, and also it would be depressing as hell.

1 Like

I assime pred is has the most?

For sure.

1 Like

Would make sense I use my Custom controller for the back paddles so I can jump and aim with right stick, And the trigger locks.