Add micro transactions!!!

It’s really hard to get veritanium
Now because there’s berserkers that just murder your whole team before you can even get any. I would like this so I can buy the items I want and field lockers. I hunt for mythic trophies, and you can to on my mythic trophy hunters thread! Mythic trophy hunters by

1 Like

Yeah no. You want to advocate giving them more money for this hunting simulator where Myself and three others bully, murder, and teabag some more alien trying to enjoy its vacation?!

11 Likes

I don’t think that’s how you play the game…

5 Likes

Wait…you wanna pay…with REAL money…to get the ingame currency to get cosmetics…in a game already lacking content and cosmetics…

I kinda wanna punch you in your fucking mouth right now…

18 Likes

Are you seriously encouraging microtransactions?

Please take a cold shower and if that does not help take another one

7 Likes

I haven’t seen people ask for microtransactions very often. :D

4 Likes

N-no.

It takes away the rarity of the item

What’s the point?
There’s no “wow” moment in paying $5.00 to bloody buy the treasure.

4 Likes

Berserker never works for me…

I don’t know why, but when i play fireteam Berserker melee rush is devastating to us, but when i try Berserker melee rushing, I only down like 2 people then have to blow myself up…

Its like a cosmic conspericy. The universe itself is adjusting my DPS, so that i cant get a win with even the easiest/dumbest tactic… jk lol

Back on topic though.
I think this —-> https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/at-level-100-instead-of-getting-xp-maybe-give-veritanium/
is a better alternative to micro transactions…

Well this is about the dumbest shit I’ve seen today so yeah thank you for that.

8 Likes

Berserkers are no longer a problem for people who wear several automatic shotguns / miniguns, they just go back to back and fill in the berserkers.

3 Likes

no … we dont want the game to become a money or greed fest … by adding micro transactions in. play the game it isnt that hard to get veritanium considering the predators under powered and gets wrecked … they should add other free ways to get the veritanium not charging us for that shit. thats a middle finger or 2 from me on this subject.

2 Likes

LOL hell no, get out of here man i’m sorry but F.U.C.K no

3 Likes

no.

1 Like

I hope not. Then they might patch the game to give you less veritanium from the mission so people would use real money.

2 Likes

that’s how it’s being played now until they buff the predator or nerf the fireteam

Holy shit. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Microtransactions (especially the ones you want) are one of the worst gaming practices in history. Suck it up and wait for your cosmetics. They’re not even that important. They have no effect on actual gameplay.

3 Likes

Are you retarded or something?

If they add micro-transactions I will leave and I’m sure I wont be the only one. And the money is already easy to get.

Resaons why they should not add micro-transactions:

• The content is limited
  • This is a paid game
  • Players will leave
2 Likes

Poster asks “Can we pay money to win in the game?”.

2 Likes

GTFO! 👉🏻

Also Pro Tip: Go to private match and collect all the veritanium you can handle. You’ll be swimming in the stuff if you want. Veritanium is intentionally easy to get.

6 Likes

Sometimes something has to be said twice so it sinks in XD

3 Likes