Add Wolf predator as a dlc

I just really want to be able to use the wolf in game along with the razor whip, as well as the option for two shoulder cannons, with balances. As well as a new laser trap. Seeing this skin and the Celtic skin in game would be the damn coolest

4 Likes

Predator™ is not AvP™
Same for people that are like ADD XENOS PLZ

I’m sure they never considered buying the license to do a crossover ever and they just hate money. /s

3 Likes

Just because this is a Predator™ game doesn’t mean that can’t use Predators from AvP™
Predators like Scar Wolf and other Predators from AvP™ are easy money making cash cows, so Sony and 20th century probably gave them the green light on using those Predators

If Illfonic had the chance (the licence, time, money, and manpower) they could work on a Sister Game with Xenos in it, and then add a functionality were the two games could crossover.

But with how thing are right now Illfonic should JUST Focus ON ONE GAME

1 Like

Nope he is Avp material

Dose not matter in this case, as long as its the predator design from AVP, than legally there is no problem. Scar’s plasma caster and shuriken are both already in PAK archive, so it will find its way to the game eventually. I can assure you that they will add wolf as well – he will be a gold mine for them as a paid DLC.

Different story for Aliens though… they don’t have the IP rights to add xenos. Imho - good.

1 Like

[X]Doubt

About as high of a chance as the AvP games had of adding city hunter and people asked for that too. Profit has to outweigh the cost of the license & they would’ve been way more likely to get their money back months ago than a year later.

Who’s to say 20th Century didn’t already give them the green light for Predators from the AvP license.
And besides if they are doing Wolf they probably want to get him right the first time, so he’ll definitely take more development time

1 Like

These are the same IP as Wolf and Scar

The fact that its not an AvP game and there’s nothing AvP related in it.

Just content solely from the predator franchise, some OC, and neca toy deals. People set themselves up for disappointment while we get another football player with a rocket launcher.

Then how to you explain Scar’s Plasma Caster being in the files
Scar

1 Like

Probably stuff they made that will never make it to the game

Just like Mr.Black

Not in the game so means fuck all to me, football player rocket launcher man wasn’t in supposed leaks. Scrapped customizations if anything.
Still waiting for leakers to deliver on anything that wasn’t in the dev menu tbh. Especially the guy claiming he’s got leaked animated assets.

Mr Black is more likely to happen since Isabelle is happening

Adding in AVP stuff would cost more money for that license because why wouldnt the license holder charge them for that one as well?

Money I don’t think illfonic has

Just because Isabelle is coming doesn’t mean we’re get him

They will probably add crucified Pred first to try to shut up all the JH87 ppl

If they add more Predators

jungle hunter reskin already happened though would they really reskin a 3rd time instead of giving something new?

Not everything gets added into the updates, the stuff we get just happened to slip through

It’s cheap and people will buy it

What do you think?

lol prolly

lame

1 Like