adding alien

You guys need to add alien if you want to keep this game alive… The queue takes longer and longer for predator… i m playing like 2-3 games with the FT and then 1 with Predator, but alot of player are queue only for Predator without thinking of others. Adding the alien will boost the players and queue for sure.

1 Like

4v2v1?

1 Like

imagine playing with the alien from aliens vs predator 2010 game, but in the style of the old avp game, when there were aliens vs humans vs predators, the game will be a bomb, but it`s up to them, if they want to burry a game with potential or launch it among the best games of 2020.

1 Like

No thank you.

2 Likes

affraid an alien will whoop your ass?

There’s been 4 AVP games, we don’t need a fifth one. No thank you.

2 Likes

This isnt AVP 4 this is a predator game. Where there in Alien:isolation or colonial marines also predators? I dont think so.

4 Likes

Only way I’d be ok with Aliens in this game is if there was a story behind it. Meaning story missions from the comics.

How about no

1 Like

thats a whole other game they would need to design. also licensing blabla

They should add the Xenomorph after they make a stable game. Adding a completely new character/playstyle on top of what we currently have wouldn’t help the game much, if at all.

No. Go play AVP

Love Alien. Want a Predator game.

1 Like

Then I guess they’d have to re-name this game AVP on a game that should primarily be focused on the yautjas. Yea no thanks love xenomorphs but that takes away the very reason why its called ‘PREDATOR HUNTING GROUNDS’ and why this license was chosen to be developed.

1 Like

No
The title of game says its about Predator which hunts Humans
I understand if you want skins for human were tey looked like marines from AVP even skins for weapons where for example M4 could looks like pulse rifle and have sound of pulse rifle
But Aliens? No

Agreed. There’s so many Alien games, this is a Predator game. We want straight up fights, not bug hunts 😏

1 Like

I love how you can pause SpongeBob at any moment and it will have a practical application in most debates🤣

1 Like

Uhh…nope.

There is a ton of ways to keep this game alive, no need to destroy its original concept

No no and nooo imagine there a lot of predator mains which is why the queue takes longer and now from your wish there would be a lot of alien mains it don’t solve the queueing times it will make it even longer

1 Like

no thanks.

1 Like