ah yes rage

SO if 6sinclair6 and his buddy who play support, with ownl training, 3 different health pack 2syringue X2 and medpack, and other stuff come to me complaining how i am trash for only playing plasma caster (even though i play bow the 6 first minute of the match but ok) and cry because i didn’t allow them to renforce after 10 minutes of game (more exactly 13 minute, even with renforce they would have lost anyways lel) them you better unninstall the game.

FT have the advantage rigth now if you can’t take a defeat than get out, i’m done being bitched on for playing smarter, and outpaying you twice, i mean this guys don’t give a damn they charge me all mindlessly walking on 4 beartraps and keep shooting cause they know that they can tank whatever i throw at them and can melt me in two second AND EVEN WITH THAT YOU GUYS LOSS!

DEAL WITH IT!

EDIT: yes there is other weapon for predator than bow and sword but fucking hell bitching about the weapon i chose for play? really?
(ranting hour.)

2 Likes

I like Turtles.

2 Likes

thank that make me smile :'c

Why would they get on you for using the caster? That’s fucking stupid, the caster is the hardest weapon to actually hit and use effectively, props to you if you can use it well.

plasma caster is pretty ez with high ads targetting… just jump shoot jump shoot. The dmg is pretty trash though unless charged.

Why the hell would people get mad at you when you play like a predator. makes no sense that you with plasma caster should be hated because you used something in your arsenal

I got called a camper and a pussy for using the plasma caster and wrist blades not sure why either considering I only used the PC once.