PLAYSTATION FOOLS STOP RAGE QUITING!

GETTING FUCKING SICK OF YOU PLAYSTATION FOOLS! \

STop quiting the game just because you fucking died!! OK !? THere is re-reinforcements! FUCKING newbies!

Its like not the same guy who keeps doing this! ITs EVERY FUCKING PS PLAYER THAT EVER EXISTED IN PHG FUCKING HISTORY!

Do you not learn from your mistakes? Or is this simply a matter of habit and muscle reflex action?

They make me force quit myself!

I’m not alone here:

4 Likes

Its very unlikely that those PS fools are part of this forum 😁

1 Like

I rage quit cross play entirely!!

Whoever thought 15 fps vs 60 was a good idea needs to be cancelled!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!

WHERE IS THE MANAGER??!!

3 Likes

I actually love the dunce cap idea. No better punishment than naming and shaming haha. The blurred vision is probably a step too far though. They’ll most likely just stop playing the game entirely.

1 Like

Do you mean they are forced to wear something without their consent?) -YES!

Absolutely! Make them wear a big and colourful cone hat. Maybe add a little pom pom at the top to make them look extra stupid.

1 Like

I am on PS4 and I’ve never rage quit, but in two different matches I have had my game freeze then crash and get an error code. I personally don’t see a point in rage quitting I want my V and XP. Plus, all rage quitting does is screw my team especially if we have a reinforcement available. It’s also not fair to the predator because they miss out on a lot of XP for the long claims. and unlike FT, their que times are 5-10 minutes. Personally, you die just be a good sport and accept the death so Predator can have his XP. won’t kill you waiting 40 more seconds to finish out the game considering you only have to wait 30 seconds to be in another match.

3 Likes

Yes and ppl quit when you’re not on PC either.
Jesus fucking christ, you have no idea how many quit in my matches.

You get used to it.
Theres no real reason to stay in a march win or lose, so what incentive will you use to get ppl to stay?

Punishment?
Fuck you theyl quit the game.

Rewards?
What would possibly be worth it?

2 Likes

Hmm, let me see… I’m playing with randoms who have no clue what they’re doing. The Predator is smart, singles me out and I get claimed right in front of their eyes while they stand there pulling out miniguns and knifes. Not a single shot fired while I’m getting my skull pulled out through my asshole.

So fuck those guys. I’ll move onto the next match.

Sometimes you just get a sense for the team, and I can be in a fresh match in under 1 minute. Why should I wait 2mins on the off chance that I maybe get reinforced?

Also, at level 150 with the weekly challenge completed and daily cyallenge completed what are my reasons for sticking around again?

It’s not so much rage quitting, it’s apathy and resignation. Incentivise me to stay, some Predators don’t deserve to claim me twice😈

3 Likes

I’m talking about the majority mr Fire. And the majority PS players die within 1 minute of meeting mr pred. ANd they quit the match easily.

Lol, do I deserve to claim you twice?? 😏

Lol.
I rarely leave.
I stay and watch the shit show.

Like if I go in with randoms I already expect bullshit. I dont care really. But then again i dont care if I win either.
I’ve started leaving matches if I let the ft win.

I’m like here you go take my body see ya.

2 Likes

You’re a trooper Mr. Fire! I would like you to be on my friends list!

1 Like

Its true. THis forum is a freaking phenomenon. or a loony bin!

1 Like

Dude they leave on me that early.
Trust me. I know.
I get ppl quitting almost every match.

But I just dont see the point in letting it bother me.
So of all complaints this is the silliest one to me.

I’m not exaggerating. Almost every match ppl quit unless it’s a premade.

I just go lol.
They get cocky with me and I fuck them in half.

Then they get upset and wanna leave.
It’s like, bitch, fuck you get rowdy with me and then get pissed cause you died?

Yu stupid. XD.

Either way this is one of those things were I just tell ppl it’s not too big a deal and not let it stress you out.

2 Likes

For me I won’t simply let them have the win. But, depending on if they are PC, premade, rushing objectives, or randoms who seem not to have a clue what they are doing will decide if I kill them all 2 minutes into the match because I don’t want to be put in a bad spot, or I drag out the game.

It’s more frustrating when the pred leaves the lobby, just saying.

Unlike most ppl, I’m not desperate for wins.
I guess I live up to a real predator in that sense. Why would I kill people who arent worthy prey?

I wanna say 30% to 40% of my matches I let ft win. Not sure I only keep track of very few matches.

1 Like

I just have a slight issue of being competitive and love being the predator. Even if they are unworthy prey the hunt is sweet and their spines even sweeter. I suppose that makes me a Bad Blood lol

Aw thanks for mentioning me my dude 🥺