Aim Assist

Ok then bring back one shot plasma then lol… i will be fine with the sniper rifles then.

If you wanna play that game honestly.

during the time u actually have to charge the plasma… u can hit predator 3-4 times lmao and take him to less than half hp

In the movie I don’t remember plasma weapons to have AOE for instance. If it would be 1 shoot but no AOE it would actually be a nerf me thinks. At least for the vast majority. That said making the plasma weapon 1 shoot is broken AF, snipers as they are, are fine.

You do realize video games don’t go by the laws of physics? If that was the case, my character would be unable to continue fighting after jumping off a building because both legs would be broken or worse.

Tinnitus…Tinnitus every where

About the friendly fire. It does not matter who’s fault is it, I don’t want friendly fire. You can’t control the human element. No need to introduce friendly fire. This would also no do shit to good teams, just for trolls and low skilled players.
The above is a very good reason why you should not have ff in the game and many team based games don’t have it (I think ALL the team base games I’ve personally played did not have it).

You have that in custom games where you can play with friends. Its fine there.

I cant even imagine being on console and playing sniper rifle.

If we go by realism, this game would not exist, because we haven’t made any contact with alien life yet. So, please no more realism and laws of physics talk when it comes to video games.

1 Like

Okay then i guess there is no issue having one shot plasma back?

Well, yes there is as @Xan84 explained

It’s actually doable with practice.
Not for me…I couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and haven’t been able to since Halo 3.
There are some respectable snipers on console though

1 Like

That makes no sense tho?

Cause sniper is as strong as one shot plasma… and in current state u can pick off 3-4 shots until pred can even fully charge his plasma to deal their full dmg… while fireteam can basically put him to second wind…

So you are basically saying sniper damage is fine but one shot plasma is not…

And on top of that u have 4 people against one, and still saying sniper is fine and one shot plasma is bad.

There isnt tho

prove me a scientific fact that does not base itself on basic avg human social standpoint and stereotypical video game industry

You don’t stand in the open as you charge plasma, you stand behind cover and then pick and shoot, or shoot it when they are not aware of you being there, also never put the laser on them until you shoot but I am sure you already know this stuff.

1 Like

I already know it lmao… but the plasma has to travel and you can hear it and see the blue light coming at you.

And this stands for both sides, you dont stand in the open…

If you see predator using plasma only u should take cover and not play so open and risk your life.

Thats hard NVLing

it makes no sense

While sniper rifle takes no time to travel

When you have 2 highly skilled parties it becomes hard to do “stuff” for both sides. That said I really don’t see snipers as “problematic” right now. They where when you could snipe across the map.

And the huge AOE makes it really hard to dodge. So many times I duck behind a house thinking (I AM SAFE) and then the blast so so huge I still take damage lol.

Also as I said “I am sure you already know this stuff”. Plasma can be shoot in front of the target or by anticipating where your target will be.

Is it easy? No, then again find a good predator and nothing for the FT is easy just as well :)

Counter to that though, sniper takes time to line up the shot and it has to be on target. Pred can sail plasma wide and still do decent damage

1 Like

I technically dont give a shit about AOE splash and radius… i never did i only cared about lethality on predator and how much it made people fear of me.

But let me explain you the difference between playing as predator and going for full plasma charges.

The difference between playing sniper rifle on fireteam is that it takes no skill in the current state, if you were to bring back one shot plasma it would be back on par with sniper rifle users.

There is actually nothing to punish the sniper rifle users hidden lol, and on top of that during the time you locate them you will lose like half of your HP.

If you pursuit this path of trying to kill the sniper user you will be put in second wind if you dont execute your plan properly… and the team will also protect the guy by covering fire where you are shooting from…

In this case if u had one shot plasma that took away ur full energy it would make sense if u did it… you downed the guy then you go after him before others can res him… and either use hand held plasma or bow.

Yes but i am also sure that you are aware fireteam is faster than usain bolt and can dodge it and waste predators energy by doing so.

Not really no… playing fireteam takes no skill actually… strategy maybe if u wanna be mudded up constantly and bait pred with sound decoys… but if u have pred running that specialization that sees through mud… then that’s no brainer based on how small the map is lmfao…

Umm… not for me and not for @PsychoBaBas i believe… u can flick and still hit the predator lmao… its like actually 0 skill weapon that punishes predator peaking even for 0.01 second cause its a hitscan

Preds can do that but then fireteam can easily dodge it cause they are mobile af

@Coffee2Go
I stand by my statement 😁

Just curious, could you post videos of you going up against top preds and performing well with sniper riffle. Since you and a few others keep saying it takes no skill to be a good sniper, I would like to see how you guys perform against top pred players.

3 Likes