Airstrip campers inside rock

Aw my boy, my little boy, you are such a terrible terrible little liar.

Welcome again gay hooker

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT JIM HES BACK!

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE, NOW JOIN US

1 Like

Listen weā€™re gonna skip the shit this time and get to the point, youā€™re a gay little whore that was raped by his father

1 Like

Here to make unwanted sexual advances towards other men again, you prostitute?

1 Like

He only wants you this time
He likes yas, and he wants yas, now you can do this the easy way or that hard way

1 Like

He ainā€™t got a purdy mouth

1 Like

He won the award in prison for top whore

1 Like

Legend has it he didnā€™t even commit the crime, he just wanted in.

1 Like

@LukeSkywalker whereā€™d you go, wait Iā€™m sorry am I interupting you and your father currently?

1 Like

Cā€™mon, spout some russian propaganda. I last heard yā€™all were bitching about the Alaska trade. Do something about it and find out. Iā€™ll be part of the massive wave of rednecks and cowboys that crushes the russian joke of an army before the US military, the best military in the world, even fully responds. Iā€™ll be sure to send you a picture of the AKs and gear I take from my kills.

2 Likes

wow

You were right

Major brain damage

1 Like

My friend, if im gonna bum a ret@rd itā€™s gonna be a woman.

And you are bitching about China and Mexico :D :D :D and yet there is nothing that can stop it. Fentanyl overload. Russia doesnā€™t need military power against USA. USA is itā€™s own threat to itself. Just like entire collective west. Is that also ā€˜ā€˜Russian propagandaā€™ā€™? LOL Itā€™s just a fact. You are primary example. You are so paranoid that you donā€™t even hide it. And plus, I am not even Russian, how your pathological rage is entering from your own cancer dying decomposing body.

Technically there is no such thing as woman in West.

Your precious Russia lost 87% of its military, its getting its ass kicked by a country not even half its size, that country ainā€™t shit boy

1 Like

er

where do I even go from here?

LOL Ukraine is literally losing 87% of itā€™s military and Russia is gaining both miltiarily and economically. Even NATO stated that they wasted too much to fund Ukraine and to give up.

Show me where all this is stated, here is my source

Where is yours

So you admit that you are CNN SJW shill? Complete bias of an article LOL