Airstrip campers inside rock

I expected better… call me up when you get to the point.

A Fistful of Dollars (1964) - Clint Eastwood fan Art (41712039) - fanpop

Wrong and outdated one

Why’d you stop spam posting threads? You get tired of that or you realize how stupid it made you look? Actually an even better question, why do any of this? Like who on here hurt you so bad that you made your entire life become focused on “trolling” a dead forum?

It’s fact checking, stop crying like a little bitch. Clean your gear kiddo. Grow up and mature. You are just proving my point, clean your gear abba241344a9bc0142b6
just rat to admins, it’s easy for you, then I will make again new account. Nothing will be in loss, except your ego.

ROFL Says the contract bitch who is my daddy daddy. And textbook troll.

Answer my question, don’t avoid it. And sure as hell don’t get offended, as you said, grow up and mature, it’s just a simple question.
Who on here hurt you so bad that you made your entire life around annoying people that really don’t give a fuck and see you as a clown for cheap laughs?

Buddy, clean your GEAR and stop copy-pasting my quotes to you ;)

Stop avoiding the question and answer it dammit, I don’t give a fuck about Russia answer the question.

Still not cleaning your gear? Gay hooker?

I take it you ain’t gonna answer a simple question then? So is your reason so shit that you’re insecure about it? Like what’s going on, why can’t you answer it?

You scared? You fucking pu$$y. Too much of a little bitch to answer my question?

Answered. Clean your gear kiddo

Where am I from kiddo?

Oh okay, so you’re a little bitch that’s too scared to answer a question that can be summarized with the phrase, “who hurt you”

You’re a pu$$y, a little pansy too scared to answer a simple who hurt you question.

You don’t deserve to call yourself a troll, or a “fact checker” when you’re too much of a little coward ass whore to answer my question

Still did not cleaned your gear? DADDY?

Where am I from?

Still not answered the question pu$$y?

Where am I from? Kid?

7VOr

Are you shorting out, boy? You keep asking where you’re from like you got amnesia, I don’t know and honestly don’t give a fuck where you’re from.

Did my question hurt you, you fucking coward?

Come on answer it you degenerate gay hooker.

1 Like