Airstrip campers inside rock

I’m not even gonna read that, I briefly glanced at it and it was the same shit you always say, get something new or interesting, you’re lame. Go back to having a breakdown over your dad raping you, that was funny. This is boring.

Turns out I made you my bitch apparently LOL didn’t know you are my bitch that hard.

Still lame dude.

This supposed to piss me off? It’s lame, why are you so obsessed with that contract Fire made, did it hurt your feelings that bad? You’re the one that keeps coming back here to be our clown to laugh at, that makes you our bitch.

We live rent free in your head or else you would’ve forgotten about this place and moved on, you’re like Hasan with the retardation and easily hurt ego of Chris Chan

So from you being my daddy, now I became your daddy? Alright, thank you for calling me daddy. Thank you for me living rent free in your own head still not forgeting contract. Let me just say shortly, there is nothing that you can do with your 2A to stop government except getting SUICIDE BY COP. Absolutely nothing can protect you against your own government, if they decide to disarm you, they will disarm you, whether you are being dead or alive. You will get disarmed. As for Hasan and Chris Chan, they are clowns. BYE

Uh oh someones angry. Take a nap “kiddo”

1 Like

What was your alt @LukeSkywalker

I am SturlasauRUS, just got 2x banned. my past alt was Doctor.

Again, I decide when I die. People have tried, don’t get me wrong; especially those ‘mexican cartels’ you love so much, but thus far? No luck.

Exposure isn’t really relevant to whether I choose to continue with the long-winded explainations. Frankly, I consider that my introduction piece.

Straight from Hicksville Alabama, ladies and gents

Karma decides who dies and who not. Where did I say that about cartels? Nowhere in this thread, I said reality what is happening in USA.

It is relevant, because it can ruin your reputation forever and there are many people who are on you, far superior. Especially when you are revealing too much info about yourself which is dangerous from normal people and psychopathic people.

Holy fuck I thought that was just this dude’s braindead gibberish, @Fire get over here you got some 'splainin to do

1 Like

I mean Ahab’s got a good point. Tell me America isn’t amazing when I can order a 50 BMG (which is classified as an antimaterial rifle) online just as easily as I order a book from amazon.

I can go back down to my birth state of Texas, hire a charter helicopter, and start blasting invasive feral hogs (that get up to 800 lbs) with a goddamn machine gun. Tell me that ain’t beautiful.

1 Like

You’ve talked about defending yourself, don’t tell me you don’t love guns

He is actor and clown.

And you ain’t?

What do you think?

I think you’re fake cause you’re a shitty troll, I really don’t think you believe most of the shit you say, do I think you believe some of it? Yeah. However most of it I think you know is fucking stupid.

Or maybe I got to much faith in you

1 Like

Sounds to me that you speak in your own name with that one ;) We concluded and proven it.

DADDY

Where am I from? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So you’re saying you are full r3tard?
Rtard never tropic thunder GIF - Find on GIFER

1 Like