Aliens: Fireteam Elite

It’s like he didn’t read it

4 Likes

Dude. AFE was broken on the hardest mode 2/3 weeks after it’s release. Youtube it.

1 Like

So what’s that have to do with right now?

It’s hilarious to me how so many people in the video game community cry “broken” when they find something too difficult.

I mean, just look at the Axe thread here in the forum. 🙄

1 Like

I believed you

4 hour campaign lmao, artificially bloated w/ the horrible standard that is grinding upgrades on the same levels over and over.

so this is the power of modern gaming on a lower and lower budget.

Imagine like a Borderlands or DRG style aliens game and realize you’ll never get that, just shitty l4d clones.

When i say “broken” means that someone “broke” the game in the hardest difficulty. Not the game that is broke.

1 Like

I’m laughing right now that you think they’ll release him.

2 Likes

I figure with enough yoga, meditation and manifestation anything is possible. Lol! 🧘‍♂️

Wut

Skyrim

I’m back from the dead and to possible spew out more naughty words but today is not that day

But why not

Question have you tried insane have you dealt what xeno and his buddies have dealt with he share played me that and it looks really hard. Personally I think AFE is Day-z with aliens it looks boring and repetitive but I can see the challenge on insane

I don’t wanna get perma banned so I can spew out more garbage and

In Angry Joe, we trust:

2 Likes

In player counts we trust:
Screenshot_20211129-104413_Chrome

1 Like

Yoooo look at the fuckn player count

It’s almost as if horde shooters get boring and repetitive without good characters good dialog mod support and unique features