Aliens: Fireteam Elite

Ye

Angry Joe is still around?

At 3.28M subscribers, Iā€™d say yeahā€¦ heā€™s around.

Maxed out my Gunner yesterday!! šŸ¤˜šŸ»
I had no idea you get a new set of Elite armor once you hit level VIII with a bad ass decal on it!
This is the load out Iā€™m running. What do you all run on your max Gunners?

1 Like

I like aliens as much as the next guy and it plays good for a while til, like xeno said youve unlocked and done what the game has to offer. And that roadmap was missing a huge component of what makes the gameā€¦CAMPAIGNS. Theyā€™ve said the game mode is basically horde but with 3 points of interestā€¦it might be fun for the 1st couple times but will dry out quick. Like i said many times before the colonial marines 1st E3 demo is the game I think its safe to say fans wanted not some half ass game that they use big words and make the most minimal things sound like its out of this worldā€¦pun intended

What are you running for your level VIII Gunner?

I forgot Iā€™d have to hop back on and see

@Xenomorph Iā€™d be happy to play w you on AFE under one condition

Shuddap about JH87 on the forums, at least. Deal? Maybe heā€™ll come around and put you on the nice list if you quit begging him to come around, yeah? wink wink

4 Likes

Negotiations I see

Christmas hunterā€¦

images (2)

ezgif-4-e44687a48793

Nice build. This is my Gunner. Overclocked for days. I wish we could have multiple loadouts for one class, because I have a Frag build that I like to use with him too.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s sick!!! Your over lock must never run out! Ha! Iā€™ll add you on my PS in case you wanna run games together! My brother and I are working our way through the game together.

I had no idea you also get a horde set of armor! Thatā€™s awesome!!! Love how itā€™s all acid burnt! šŸ¤˜šŸ»
Do you earn any other armor sets besides the level VIII set and a horde set?

How did you get ā€œthe long haulā€ perk? I canā€™t seem to find where you get it.

1 Like

literally this.

static maps is a death sentence

Very much oot

Thatā€™s not a gunner! Now THIS is a real Gunner:

2 Likes

Actually, thatā€™s a Demolisher. Ha!

Jesus, your Overclock is working overtime lmao

1 Like

Damn, seeing that even AFE and PHG are doing bad makes me wonder, are the communities of these franchises dinosaurs already?

I mean, wtf? How did things reach the level of Fortnite over golden things like horror classics?

Is either that or taste is going shittier and shittier by the years. (and it has been studied and proven that things do go shittier with music as overall arts)

Hmm, I canā€™t exactly recall where I got that perk, but maybe I unlocked it by levelling up a different class. And that sounds good man! The build is situational depending on what level Iā€™m running on. I like to run it on Extremes as itā€™s good for Drones and mobs in tight corridors.

As for the horde stuff, Iā€™m glad I got that over with lol. The 10 levels on Insane was silly.

1 Like