Aliens: Fireteam Elite

Haha yeah it’s not too bad, I think it’s like a 20ish second cooldown and has a long duration. Only downfall is my Frag takes a big hit though.

I totally agree with you that it would be awesome if we could have preloaded load outs for each class. Maybe like, up to three different perk card set ups per class.

I’d love to run that over lock set up but like you said, I don’t want my grenade to take a hit. I try to run with everything having a bit of a boost.

1 Like

Finally beat the campaign last night on “Standard” for the first time. It was freaking awesome! I unlocked the “Recon” class and ended up capping out my “Technician” at level VIII!

I also unlocked “Extreme” and “Insane” difficulty levels along with “Quick Play” and “Horde Mode”.

I went right into Horde Mode and beat all 10 waves on “Standard”. Seems like a great way to earn XP and level up!

I was a bit disappointed that there was no ending cinematic after the final mission. Maybe seeing the trio of Marines exiting the elevator and making it to their drop ship, being piloted by Alpha and Beta, for a hairline escape as the Katonga explodes behind them, would have made for an AWESOME cinematic ending.

I was also a bit upset that we didn’t see the Queen Alien in all her glory. Facing off against her majesty would have been bad ass!

I suspect we may get the above added in a future update/ mission. There’s a ton planned ahead for AFE! I’m looking forward to the Dec 14th update and who knows what the future holds!

Absolutely LOVING this game!

Technician is probably the best class , phalanx is great aswell.

I got the season pass, can’t wait to dress my guy/girl in gas masks and vintage air pilot gear!

2 Likes

They are adding crossplay aswell , you might get teamed with some playstation potatoes 😄

You sure?I Thought it was only between xbox & microsoft games people.

Oh maybe , I thought it was between everything .

Aliens fireteam elite December dlc is trash so ill jus be waiting for the PHG December dlc now 😑

Even worse trash

Not if its gauntlet

Gauntlet
head-tilt-ha-ha

1 Like

Lol I hope your wrong

I’m certain i am right , they cant even drop a skin without breaking the game

You prolly are but I’m hoping your wrong still cus i beem waiting for that game mode since the leak lol

Probably gonna be a gauntlet like TF2

I hope I am wrong and you get what you want 👍🏻

TF2?

🍻

1 Like